The "My best friend moved away" thread

HamHock

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Ive been really down lately because a while ago, it was a year since my best friend moved away. His name is Rokas ( I know its funny but its his name ) and hes from Lithuania. Me and my other bf Leon really miss him. He made us all laugh. Except another kid who Rokas always intimidated. He didnt tell us about all the details cause he only told us about a week before school ended. I was wondering if this happened to any of you guys ? If you feel my pain ?

Sesame Seeds

Reaction score
Happened to me years ago when I was only eight years old. My best friend moved to another school. Although we were not far away, the first couple of months really took some getting used to. I missed her very much. :frown:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I really do feel everyone's pain here my best lady friend her name is delores moved away to be with her daughter , in seattle washington , she said that it would only be for 6 mothes , because she has not taken a vaction in 20 years . Now she is saying that she is praying that her husband can get a job trasfere to there so they can be there for good .

I hate to say that i am praying that does not happen so that she will move back , i miss her in bible study so much and going to movies with her and things like that . i cried for a week when i found out that she was going away for six monthes and also for the fact , that being in limbo not knowing if it would be for good or not .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm very sorry Sweetie. :sympathy:

If you need to talk you can e-mail me anytime honey. :flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'm very sorry Sweetie. :sympathy:

If you need to talk you can e-mail me anytime honey. :flirt:
Thank you my sweethaert i will tell you more about this later for sure i just had not said anything before because it has been very hard to talk about .

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Actually, I was the "best friend who moved away." I used to live in Virginia but moved when I was 13. I still miss my friends very much and wonder what happened to them.

Nick22

Reaction score
i have never had a friend move away, but it seems their moving away from ME. like, they don't seem to have much interest in talking to me or hanging out with me any more....

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
by next satirday ill be the friend that is moving away from all my old friends...it hurts inside to know i wont see them again for a long time