The Muppets to appear in Carpool Karaoke: The Series Season 2!

GroovyMuppet6

Reaction score

So I was scrolling through Twitter earlier this evening and discovered the trailer for season 2 of a web series called Carpool Karaoke: The Series, which can be viewed on the Apple App through Iphone, Ipad, and Apple TV.

Normally, I don't pay attention to apps like these, but this thing caught my eye because The Muppets (Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Pepe, Gonzo, a Muppet Penguin, and the Electric Mayhem) are going to appear in an episode in the new season!

This is definitely something to check out once it's released!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Way to continue to hinder the Muppets reaching broader mass audiences.

GroovyMuppet6

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of trying to figure out if you need an Apple account to view the videos, since according to the description of the YouTube video, they're free to view, but I don't know if that means they're free to view for people who don't have accounts or people with Apple accounts won't have to pay to view them.

I hope an account won't be necessary because I really want to check those episodes out!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I noticed Gonzo is back in his chili pepper shirt again.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. When Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta announced this, with permission from Debbie McClellan, I thought it would be on the Muppets YT channel. If anyone has the app for this, please upload it to YT.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If this is getting a second season, it clearly reached enough people to make an impact.

And yeah, no doubt someone will spread it around the normal web so non-subscribers can see it.

GroovyMuppet6

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. When Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta announced this, with permission from Debbie McClellan, I thought it would be on the Muppets YT channel. If anyone has the app for this, please upload it to YT.
One of my online friends said she might be able to upload it on YouTube when it's released on Apple Music. I'll let you know when she does.