"The Muppets" Teaser Trailer in US Theaters

Puckrox

Reaction score
Just saw the teaser today! I am so psyched! A bunch of my friends sent it to me too, knowing I'd want to see it as well. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just an unrelated addendum to a previous post... I can't remember if I put it here or somewhere else, but someone was wondering why there wasn't all this Green Lantern stuff all over the place.

Check the stores now. They miraculously popped up in the past couple weeks.

So... uh... Muppet movie could be like that too, I guess or something...

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
What a nice birthday surprise to wake up to! Now I definitely will be taking my niece to the movie.

firestarter

Reaction score
That was a great trailer. I like how, the movie at first is about the couple. Then right out of the blue, the muppets show up. Can't wait to see it this November

terrimonster

Reaction score
It doesn't look like an actual trailer. Is this what they played at the Segel/Adams publicity thing? It's obviously real clips from the movie. I wonder if it's leaked.

I also wonder if Danny Trejo's cameo is the one that was originally supposed to be Charles Grodin's.

EDIT:
I take that back. If I'd checked my sources I'd know it was official. It just doesn't look like something that would be theatrical.

But I still wonder about Trejo.

firestarter

Reaction score
That was a great clip. I really like how machete is in this movie. You know the uncle from spy kids (which there will be another movie btw). Going to be a great movie (I hope).

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Love danny trejo's cameo...makes me laugh even with such a small moment...am a huge fan knowing his past and hearing he was in this movie shows how much of a nice guy he truly is and enjoys having fun