The Muppets Take London

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
It's been confirmed that the muppets will perform live at the 02 arena in London on Friday 13th and 2 shows on the 14th of July.

I can't f*cking belive it. I'm definitely going to this
I actually did all of the custom paint work for all of the sets that are being used for that show. It was all done for the Muppet's take the Hollywood Bowl.

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
So you did the London shows too?
Actually the same sets that were built for the Muppet's take the Hollywood Bowl are going to be used. They told us that they were thinking about making this a touring show around the world and here in the states. I worked on the Fozzie set, the Swedish Chef's set and all of the large Red sets that simulate the set of the Muppet Show.

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
I worked on the sets for The Muppet's Take the Hollywood Bowl. We were told that Disney was thinking that if it goes well they were going to tour with it. So I guess they are going for London next. If you go to my Instagram page you can see a lot of the sets that I worked on for that show, and some pictures of the actual show. http://www.instagram.com/remlingfineart/

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually the same sets that were built for the Muppet's take the Hollywood Bowl are going to be used. They told us that they were thinking about making this a touring show around the world and here in the states. I worked on the Fozzie set, the Swedish Chef's set and all of the large Red sets that simulate the set of the Muppet Show.
You did a good job on those.

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm very proud of it all. I think they repainted the Purple in the Chef's kitchen to match a color in his outfit =(. But that's Show Biz.