The Muppets Take London

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This is really exciting! I love that they've been making all these live appearances recently. It's like they're on this (very slow moving) world tour. I'm really excited for you Conor and anyone else going. And hey, if they're willing to fly all the way to London maybe that means some of us will get to see them in other states outside of California.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah this is amazing! It's kind of crazy because this week alone we've gotten announcements for this, a possible Muppet series, and the dates for Muppet Babies premiere! We might finally be out of our two year long Muppet hiatus! :wink:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
It's strange that I was only dreaming that they did a live show at Wembley stadium instead of at the 02 the other night and they needed performers and I was one and played Uncle Deadly during the finale

Now a live show is actually happening but will I be used to Matts kermit. Yeah sure why not

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'll assume that there's going to be a lot of repeating of stuff from the Hollywood Bowl show, just because of all the background graphics and animations they did and getting their money worth from them (heck the Hollywood Bowl show re-used stuff from the Outside Lands concert).

I'd hope for them to come to NYC with this soon after. Radio City Music Hall seems perfect, but that most likely wouldn't happen until 2020 (there's not enough time between July and RCMH's annual Christmas show for something to get done).