The Muppets Take Disney Store Manhattan November 27

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!

The Muppets will be taking Manhattan once again in the Disney Store on Times Square. This event is a D23 exclusive , so if you are a D23 member and will be in the area. head straight for the link posted below for this event.

The event will be taking place on November 27th from 10:30 to noon.
Kermit the Frog and Pepe the King Prawn will be there in person for pictures. (So that obviously means Bill Barretta and Steve Whitmire are there too)
I don't know if they'll be signing things there, but if you have something that you'd like them to sign, take it anyway!

Tickets for this event go on sale on November 15th, at 10 am PT.

For more info, click on this link
http://d23.disney.go.com/events/2012/03/19/the-muppets-take-disney-store-manhattan/

Hubert

Reaction score
Sounds cool. Now I wish I lived in the NYC area even more...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If anyone here does go to this event, please keep us updated and please post many pictures!

mo

Reaction score
DANG IT I WANNA GO!!! GRR!!!! I SWEAR BEFORE I DIE, I WILL MEET KERMIT AND STEVE SO HELP ME!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
THAT'S ON MY LIST AS WELL!!!! IF ONLY I LIVED WHERE MY COUSINS ARE THEY LIVE 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM NEW YORK AND I'M STUCK IN THE UK FOR RIGHT NOW! oh well, do you wanna muffin?

abooch

Reaction score
Got one ticket but kind of disappointed because I made sure to click two. Maybe there was a problem with the site.