The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Duke Remington

Reaction score
YES!! He has a (good size) scene with Kermit and it's amazing!

Anyway, these episodes just keep getting better and better. Pigs in a Blackout is probably the most "Muppety" episode this show has had so far (and hopefully it will only get "Muppety-er" from here!).
Did you see "Too Hot to Handler" tonight?

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Man, I can't believe how never not funny Zoot has been.
Right?! Like he's one of those people who are quiet at first sight but then you get to know him and he's so funny!! Janices character I noticed is such a sweetheart haha 'it wouldn't change a thing he's still a beautiful soul' , 'I'm running away but I still love you!!'

Muppy

Reaction score
Did you see "Too Hot to Handler" tonight?
Sorry for the late response (you've probably seen the episode by now) but no. I'm not in Canada at the moment so I couldn't watch the episode yesterday and had to view it today. But from now on I should be able to watch the episodes on Mondays like before.

Harleena

Reaction score
So, I just watched "Pig's in a Blackout" and "Too Hot to Handler". In my opinion, both were good episodes. I couldn't resist singing along to "Rainbow Connection" at the end of "Pig's in a Blackout". Sam is still crushing on Janice, I see...not a huge fan of that plot thread, but then again, Floyd/Janice shipper here. Anyway, that episode had some really funny lines. "Look at me! I'm a fire goddess!" "Oh, uh, I am too!" And of course, Rowlf at the piano. I was half-expecting them to sing "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along".
As for "Too Hot to Handler", it was pretty good. Not a huge fan of the plot with Kermit and Fozzie. It just wasn't as funny. I guess it was okay, but not my favorite. However, the plot with Scooter was funny. I don't know, there's just something hilarious about a huge dork like Scooter interacting with well, Chelsea Handler. My favorite quote? "Scooter, you yell 'Wheeee' every time you ride an escalator." "Well excuse me for enjoying the magical flying stairs!" In addition, the running gag about everyone thinking Kermit is doing a cutaway interview thingy was hilarious. So, yeah, both were good episodes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So has anyone seen the awesome promo for next week's episode.

Can't wait for Gonzo to finally do a stunt.

Also, the plot for the fall finale has been released.

The Muppets: 'Single All the Way' (December 8)

POSTED 18 hours ago

ABC has released the synopsis for the December 8 episode of The Muppets, "Single All the Way". Mindy Kaling and the band Echosmith guest star in the episode.

“Single All the Way“ – The gang is preparing for the annual “Up Late” live Christmas special with, special guest Mindy Kaling. Animal is in charge of tinsel, Sweetums hangs the lights, Sam Eagle strategically places the mistletoe – everything is in order. Or so it seems. Meanwhile, Miss Piggy offers relationship advice to Fozzie, which forces her to reevaluate her relationship with Kermit. Yolanda rigs the Secret Santa gift exchange, and Echosmith performs at the crew’s Christmas party on “The Muppets,” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET)on the ABC Television Network.

Looks like we finally get a holiday themed episode, and that Miss Piggy is about to reevaluate her relationship with Kermit, we all know what that means.

dwayne1115

Reaction score

POSTED 18 hours ago

ABC has released the synopsis for the December 8 episode of The Muppets, "Single All the Way". Mindy Kaling and the band Echosmith guest star in the episode.

“Single All the Way“ – The gang is preparing for the annual “Up Late” live Christmas special with, special guest Mindy Kaling. Animal is in charge of tinsel, Sweetums hangs the lights, Sam Eagle strategically places the mistletoe – everything is in order. Or so it seems. Meanwhile, Miss Piggy offers relationship advice to Fozzie, which forces her to reevaluate her relationship with Kermit. Yolanda rigs the Secret Santa gift exchange, and Echosmith performs at the crew’s Christmas party on “The Muppets,” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET)on the ABC Television Network.

Looks like we finally get a holiday themed episode, and that Miss Piggy is about to reevaluate her relationship with Kermit, we all know what that means.
Bye Bye Denise!

Muppy

Reaction score

POSTED 18 hours ago

BOTH EPISODES LOOK/SOUND AMAZING!! I can't wait to see them!