The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Episode 2 was much more enjoyable than the previous one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
YES YES! THOSE ARE THE MUPPETS! NOT THAT MEAN SPIRITED CRAP THEY HAD ON LAST WEEK! EPISODE 2 WAS SOOO FREAKING AMAZING,I LOVED IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN EPISODE 1. Episode 2 has seriously made me excited about this show for the first time!

Muppy

Reaction score
YES YES! THOSE ARE THE MUPPETS! NOT THAT MEAN SPIRITED CRAP THEY HAD ON LAST WEEK! EPISODE 2 WAS SOOO FREAKING AMAZING,I LOVED IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN EPISODE 1. Episode 2 has seriously made me excited about this show for the first time!
I loved the first episode, but I agree that this episode was SO MUCH BETTER!

So did he sound the same as he did in the Barnyard Boogie number, or did he sound different?
I would say he sounds pretty similar. His new voice is maybe a little more gruff.

wiley207

Reaction score
It looks like ever since the 2011 Muppets film, Uncle Deadly has become one of the semi-main characters now!

Hopefully if Disney makes new Muppet plushies soon, they'll make one of Uncle Deadly too!

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Found a pic on tough pigs of Janice and Nick offerman looks like he might be flirting with her in episode three guess we'll stay tuned to see. Apparently I've read up on the dets Nick steps in for fozzie as the announcer for up late with miss piggy