The Muppets on The Nerdist Podcast

inturnaround

Reaction score
Chris Hardwick's The Nerdist podcast has a number of the Muppets on his latest episode.

Included are Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Animal, The Swedish Chef, Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker amongst others.

It's on the podcast feed (link goes to iTunes), but there's should be a link soon on Nerdist.com.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chris Hardwick's The Nerdist podcast has a number of the Muppets on his latest episode.

Included are Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Animal, The Swedish Chef, Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker amongst others.

It's on the podcast feed (link goes to iTunes), but there's should be a link soon on Nerdist.com.
Thanks for the heads-up! How very cool. Downloading now! :big_grin:

inturnaround

Reaction score
Direct Link

The Direct Link (which has a flash player so you can listen on the website) is here.

Enjoy!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well that was absolutely amazing! Fozzie totally stole the show whenever he was on. Eric RULES. The Kermit and Piggy squabble was hysterical, Gonzo was awesome--heck, they were ALL so very good. This is why they need to get together and do group interviews when they're on TV. Such an awesome, awesome interview and SO good to hear them all again. Man oh man, I'm excited for what's next!

inturnaround

Reaction score
Yeah, it really is great. Thumbs up to Chris Hardwick for conducting the "interview". Loved the Gags Beasley call-back, Bunsen's invention (poor Beaker!), and the Jennifer Aniston runner.

Still, it always bothers me when Pepe calls them Muppets. I love it when he says "Muppin" or "Muffin". I think he did both Muppet and Muppin in the podcast.

One of the best Muppet appearances in recent memory. This and the Fallon "12 Days Of Christmas" are neck-and-neck in my mind.

RonnieCrawford

Reaction score
does anyone have the mp3?
its taking me forever to stream this for some reason.....