The Muppets on Holey Moley Season 4 Episode 9 on Tuesday July 5, 2022

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 9 - Is This Guy Weird?
ABC Premiere: Tuesday July 5, 2022

Eight contestants compete for the last spot in the finals. Also, Stephen Curry stops by to explain King Parthur's Court, where the contestants face off in a sudden-death putt-off. Sweet Donut Hole competitors compare flavor notes before one is saved by a late drop, and the final round marks the best tee shot ever seen on The Trap-Tee-Zee. Only one competitor leaves with the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a chance to compete for the $250,000 prize.

Note: The Muppets are appearing each week throughout the fourth season of Holey Moley. Tune in and see the Muppets each Tuesday night on ABC at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. The episodes are also available to stream the next day on ABC.com and Hulu.com.

If you saw "Is This Guy Weird?" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked Piggy calling out the Romcom references that Rob was doing.
Is it me or does Piggy seem extra mean here? Usually, she likes when guys flirt with her and just loses her temper when she feels threatened or insulted? I don't know. It just seems that way to me. Though the scene with the chocolates kinda reminded me of a similar scene with chocolates in IAVMMCM.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Is it me or does Piggy seem extra mean here? Usually, she likes when guys flirt with her and just loses her temper when she feels threatened or insulted? I don't know. It just seems that way to me. Though the scene with the chocolates kinda reminded me of a similar scene with chocolates in IAVMMCM.
Maybe Rob Riggle isn't her type.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, but she shouldn't be so mean too him. It just seems like Eric's Piggy at times seems to be meaner than Frank's. Remember we had a similar discussion back when the Muppets were on "Good Luck Charlie," on how she's been flanderized of late. She seemed to have mellowed out a bit with "Most Wanted" and even in the 2015 series, now it seems like she's being flanderized again. Ok-diddly-dokily.

Other examples:
"Because I love you all like cousins that I no longer keep in touch with..."
"They're Kermit's friends. Not mine."

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Yeah, but she shouldn't be so mean too him. It just seems like Eric's Piggy at times seems to be meaner than Frank's. Remember we had a similar discussion back when the Muppets were on "Good Luck Charlie," on how she's been flanderized of late. She seemed to have mellowed out a bit with "Most Wanted" and even in the 2015 series, now it seems like she's being flanderized again. Ok-diddly-dokily.

Other examples:
"Because I love you all like cousins that I no longer keep in touch with..."
"They're Kermit's friends. Not mine."
Remember, there are writers writing these things. It may not be Eric's decision.

Last edited:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I've got to watch Holey Moley with the Muppets. It's so cute and funny. I don't know if the rating will give the Muppets a bit more boost, but it's enjoyable.