The Muppets on Holey Moley Season 4 Episode 2 on Tuesday May 10, 2022

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 2 - You're Gonna Need a Lawyer
ABC Premiere: Tuesday May 10, 2022

In another high-stakes evening of mini-golf, this week's contestants compete for the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals as they cast a line at The Fishing Hole, make a splash at Polecano, have a fiery faceoff on Dutch Courage En Fuego and take a leap of faith on Big Foot Wedge. Meanwhile, Pepé the King Prawn pulls off a kidnapping of resident golf pro Stephen Curry.

Note: The Muppets are appearing each week throughout the fourth season of Holey Moley. Tune in and see the Muppets each Tuesday night on ABC at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. The episodes are also available to stream the next day on ABC.com and Hulu.com.

If you saw "You're Gonna Need a Lawyer" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, The Muppets are on the show regularly. I thought it was just the first one. Well, no wonder I didn't see Miss Piggy or Sam in the first one even though they showed up in the ad. I guess it's one of those 'keep watching' types of deals.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
TBH: Even though I knew and planned to watch this latest episode, I forgot about it since I was watching Game 5 of the Tampa Bay Lightning versus Toronto Maple Leaf's first round NHL playoff match.

Will hopefully tune in to see the next episode next week, no promises as it'll probably still be another exciting...

Puuuuuuuck Niiiiiiight!!!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really hope that there's going to be a big musical number for the season finale, and wasn't just some throwaway line.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It was meh....I'm trying really hard to find something positive in these appearances, but it's just not there. It's not the Muppets fault they can only do what's been given to them. They are basically just time filler with nothing to contribute to the show but to eat up time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
And they don't seem to get us much airtime as I had hoped. I really can't get into the show otherwise so it's a pain to have to watch the whole thing just to wait for the Muppets to show up. It's a shame that they make a big deal of promoting the Muppet appearances, when in reality, it's not as much as we had hoped.