THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
there is a new animal game available and there is walter gonzo fozzie animal kermit piggy gary and mary downloads now also

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The "Like Each character enough times and get some stuff" thing unlocked Kermit's film clip, which is unfortunately just the "Being Green" parody trailer.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The "Like Each character enough times and get some stuff" thing unlocked Kermit's film clip, which is unfortunately just the "Being Green" parody trailer.
That leads me to wonder if Piggy's unlocked video will be the "Pig with the Froggy Tatoo" parody trailer.

This also leads me to wonder if the unlockable video clips for Fozzie, Gonzo, etc. will be more parody trailers as well... :stick_out_tongue:

piggyinmanhatte

Reaction score
There's still so much that's labeled "Coming Soon"...perhaps things are added slowly to build excitement? They could probably load it all but want to tease us.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have a feeling we wont see mostly anything till the movie is out...i was told at the disney store new merch will come the 23rd

Drtooth

Reaction score
i have a feeling we wont see mostly anything till the movie is out...i was told at the disney store new merch will come the 23rd
I've noticed merchandise for all movies now come out just as the movie comes out. I don't like that at all. Even a couple years ago when the new TMNT movie came out, the TMNT movie action figures were on store shelves over a month and a half before then. And they sold solidly.

But now, movie merch (with certain exceptions) comes out just after the film. That Real Steal movie has toys that just popped up. Even the Smurfs movie toys didn't show up until the movie did. The merchandise can be its own best advertising, though I guess this is all because of the movie merchandise that doesn't sell. Like Tron 2.0 and (worst of all) Terminator Salvation... that came full circle. Now they're FINALLY getting dumped to dollar stores... and STILL no one wants them.

Walter

Reaction score
I've noticed merchandise for all movies now come out just as the movie comes out. I don't like that at all. Even a couple years ago when the new TMNT movie came out, the TMNT movie action figures were on store shelves over a month and a half before then. And they sold solidly.

But now, movie merch (with certain exceptions) comes out just after the film. That Real Steal movie has toys that just popped up. Even the Smurfs movie toys didn't show up until the movie did. The merchandise can be its own best advertising, though I guess this is all because of the movie merchandise that doesn't sell. Like Tron 2.0 and (worst of all) Terminator Salvation... that came full circle. Now they're FINALLY getting dumped to dollar stores... and STILL no one wants them.
yeah, The Tron Legacy merchandise definately took a full stop near february... the disks are still somewhat in demand..mostly Kevin Flynn's disk.. which is nearly impossible to find:grr: