The Muppets: Muppetational Mayhem (Sequel to The Muppets)

Misskermie

Reaction score
hehe! Walter is soooo silly. I can imagine why being kissed by piggy would be one of his dreams, but why Kermit? lol!

12Medbe

Reaction score
hehe! Walter is soooo silly. I can imagine why being kissed by piggy would be one of his dreams, but why Kermit? lol!
Oh, I meant it as Walter always dreamt of being karate chopped by Piggy.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, I meant it as Walter always dreamt of being karate chopped by Piggy.
Great, first he teals my dreams of being a muppet, then he steals my dream of being karate chopped by Piggy!:mad: lol!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
:smile: I thought the story was pretty good. I liked how you kept the Muppets in character (which isn't easy to do).

However, just a quick bit of constructive criticism. I find that you did a fairly good job placing spaces between paragraphs (so that the fic wasn't a wall of text), but the fic itself might look a bit more pleasing to the eye if you put a paragraph space between every spoken line of dialogue. It just makes it a bit easier to read, I find.

In any case, I look forward to reading more from you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Spence, I finally was able to get around to finish reading the whole thing, couldn't risk itbefore, because leaving my old computer on after x-amount of time, the virus would disconnect me from the internet.

Anyway, I have to say, you were right, in a way, this story does reflect on your original fanfic from years past, however, this one does play out much better, and like your original, it's nice that it not only incorporates just the Classic Muppet cannon, but also includes those from SST in the mix as well, much like the Muppet Family should be (almost hard to believe they actually couldn't even afford Elmo in a cameo in the movie).

I loved Big Bird's whole ninja/secret agent/black-op idea for taking back the Muppet Theater, though I was almost kind of half-expecting everybody to just wear Groucho Marx glasses like in GMC, lol. I also liked K. Edgar Singer pointed out to Bobo that he's not really a villain... I wonder why he always ends up working for the bad guys in the first place anyway, lol! And what an appropriate way for the villains to face their ultimate punishment, just like Long John Silver had to endure.

And what a twist having Judge Judy join Kermit and Piggy in wedlock! XD I wasn't expecting THAT!

To conclude my review, I think that perhaps if a meeting of the minds could be achieved as far as bringing both the Classic Muppet and the SST universes together, that could very work for a great sequel to the 2011 Muppets movie. :cool:

12Medbe

Reaction score
So, I took the story; Rewrote it a bit, added more, changed some -- Kept the same plotline and most of the events intact. Feel like I improved to what I had here. Have in it Drafts on Wattpad and ready to publish if anyone is interested!