The Muppets in Disney Parks Promotions 2010

Muppetfan55

Reaction score
Exactly. It's Bill. No need to freak out, hokay.
Exactly. That IS Bill doing Pepe.

And I agree, no need to overreact.
What? Just because Pepe sounds slightly different to you, you automatically assume that its Artie?

That is not only unfair and malicious, its also childish.

Luke

Reaction score
I think its bill , it could be someone who can just copy that style of voice because he never said much, but i doubt it.

Good to see Steve.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Stevestevestevestevestevestevestevestevestevestevestevesteve!

Whitmirewhitmirewhitmirewhitmi--- phew! Okay, that one's alot harder to do.

Kermit's back!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At first it didn't sound much like Steve, but when he yelled "RAISE THAT WALLLLLLL!" I was convinced it was!

Beauregard

Reaction score
These are AWESOME. Sweetums on the beam is one of the most genius things I've seen involving Muppets in YEARS! Miss Piggy on the beam was stunning!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It did, it did! My guess goes to Matt Vogel performing him. Whoever it is... it's great and I hope we see more of it very soon!

And I know if I see one of these TV spots on my TV I'll flip like a penguin! :zany:
Or maybe it was Jerry. Could it be possible he decided to perform Robin once more for old time sake? Just a thought.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So that was Steve as Kermit? The one I saw only had one Kermit line so I couldn't tell. I need a little help finding the one with Robin. I clicked on the link someone posted here, but I still get the selection of videos. What was the title of the one with Kermit & Robin? That might help me out a bit there.