The Muppets Go Hollywood on youtube.com

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
If you go to youtube.com and search The Muppets Go Hollywood
You will be able to watch the special The Muppets go Hollywood. Its broken into 5 parts and is a wonderfull. I was born too late to see the special when it first aired so this is the first time i saw it. i found it searching for muppets on youtube. I hope you like it too. i also feel that you can find all the other muppets specials on youtube as well. While your there you can search for Wilkins coffee and watch most of the Wilkins coffee ads as well. I hope you enjoy that as well. If someone can put up the links it would be apreciated as well.

David French

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
If you go to youtube.com and search The Muppets Go Hollywood
You will be able to watch the special The Muppets go Hollywood. Its broken into 5 parts and is a wonderfull. I was born too late to see the special when it first aired so this is the first time i saw it. i found it searching for muppets on youtube. I hope you like it too. i also feel that you can find all the other muppets specials on youtube as well. While your there you can search for Wilkins coffee and watch most of the Wilkins coffee ads as well. I hope you enjoy that as well. If someone can put up the links it would be apreciated as well.
With all due respect Rkunkler, putting up links to stuff on youtube is not a good idea, especially when you consider that you'd be linking to pirated material.

BEAR

Reaction score
David French said:
With all due respect Rkunkler, putting up links to stuff on youtube is not a good idea, especially when you consider that you'd be linking to pirated material.

With all due respect to you, Rkunkler does not have a link in his post. SO what's the problem?

David French

Reaction score
BEAR said:
With all due respect to you, Rkunkler does not have a link in his post. SO what's the problem?
The problem is that Rkunkler has asked forum members to put up links to pirated/copyright material.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I posted it because i thought you would like to see it. Also the person who put it on youtube put a mickey Mouse face symbol at the top right of the video showing that Disney owns the muppets now so its cited works.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
I posted it because i thought you would like to see it. Also the person who put it on youtube put a mickey Mouse face symbol at the top right of the video showing that Disney owns the muppets now so its cited works.
No he didn't put that, that was from a channel, I have the same copy on DVD so no, he didn't put that. And that doesn't mean it's cited.