The Muppets Episode 3 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I am not against TMS, it is one of my favrorite shows of all time, why else would I pay like 20 bucks for a season set, but I am just saying I would rather have more moments like this.
I am not against the songs sung by recognizable muppets or the guest stars, but stuff like this is just pointless, and nothing I would want to watch, I want Kermit, Fozzie, and the other loveable characters.
Oh believe me, I'm not going to play that "you're not a real fan" game. There are plenty of Muppet Show sketches I'd fast forward through too, lol. And I'm a big fan of the projects where it was just the core group, sure. It's just that I don't find the characters particularly lovable on this new show. I guess I'm like that YouTube user: "The writing wasn't that good." :wink:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh believe me, I'm not going to play that "you're not a real fan" game. There are plenty of Muppet Show sketches I'd fast forward through too, lol. And I'm a big fan of the projects where it was just the core group, sure. It's just that I don't find the characters particularly lovable on this new show. I guess I'm like that YouTube user: "The writing wasn't that good." :wink:
I mean everyone's got their own opinion, but Seinfeld was hated until like season 3, Mash wasn't well recieved in season 1, I am just saying to wait more than the first few episodes to judge the show, after like the first 10 you do not like the show, then I guess its your opinion, but TMS wasn't all that good in season 1 either, so watch it or not, I am pretty sure the show will become great soon.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Muppet Master I think the whole purpose of TMS was to be random. Besides a lot of those weird one shot muppets are somewhat popular today. Like that spinning wheel thing that sang "windmills of your mind"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I mean everyone's got their own opinion, but Seinfeld was hated until like season 3, Mash wasn't well recieved in season 1, I am just saying to wait more than the first few episodes to judge the show, after like the first 10 you do not like the show, then I guess its your opinion, but TMS wasn't all that good in season 1 either, so watch it or not, I am pretty sure the show will become great soon.
Sure, it's a tricky thing because it can happen. Star Trek: TNG got a lot better over time. Star Trek: Enterprise got, well, a little better, lol. As we both said, Season 1 of Muppet Show was slow going. At this point, you would think fans have sent enough feedback for the writers of this new show to have something to work with, lol.

Jake Thompson

Reaction score
This was the best episode yet!! I loved it!:smile: My favorite part was when :embarrassed: was shot it was hilarious :big_grin: "We can use these to find my hat" :wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I still prefer episode 2 over this one but this one was alright.I'm really loving Julianne Buescher's performing,seriously can she please perform in all the Muppet productions from now on?:smile:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
hi everyone I just want to say , that I was skeptical at first about the new show. but now since I have seen it, I think that the format is great . and that it should stay just the way it is.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
This episode was a really good episode. However, I felt bad for Fozzie when he got shot, but it is his OWN natural habitat (and no not that Studebaker from TMM.)

Iscah

Reaction score
Reminds me of something I thought a long time ago. I thought that, while the regular-sized Muppets could ride bikes, it'd ironically be more challenging for the full-body characters, as I assumed that all full-bodied Muppets (besides the Gorgs) were performed the same way as Big Bird, with one arm in the air to operate the head, and thought it'd be hard to ride a bicycle using just one hand on the handle (without thinking that the bulky size or limited vision might be difficult as well).
Sweetums' puppeteering can switch between having one arm in the head to control his mouth, or having both arms in the sleeves for better movement. (Also I remember reading that his eyes are remote-controlled.)