The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Well technically that is a new muppets.com site (it no longer has Mickey Mouse Club Kermit and says he's the ahppies frog on earth), and it is here. So technically there is the new muppets.com here, and a even newer one coming on October 25.

King Jim

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Then why'd you tell us it was here? :confused:
Sorry about I just got a little too excited. Sorry for the mistake.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I like their little pop-up Muppets. Fun fun!

On another note, I notice I've violated several of their internet safety rules...
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Well technically that is a new muppets.com site (it no longer has Mickey Mouse Club Kermit and says he's the ahppies frog on earth), and it is here. So technically there is the new muppets.com here, and a even newer one coming on October 25.
I find the Mickey ears on Kermit distasteful, especiallys aying he's the happiest frog on earth. ugh. But this new teaser site is wonderful...too bad JHC never updated the site.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they've even taken the Disney out of the address which is very interesting. I think as far as the "higher ups" are concerned they want to keep the Muppets seperate from Disney. I had heard quite a few things to this effect.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I like their little pop-up Muppets. Fun fun!

On another note, I notice I've violated several of their internet safety rules...
Erin
Which ones? :smile: