The Muppets Circus

lady piggy

Reaction score
Oh! What picture is he referring too ?And who is the mysterious person who came to see Kermit? Why am I asking all these questions ? I just did it again lol !
Wonderful chapter , as always . I wait for the next one with anticipation, more please :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Chapter Eight

As Kermit walked to his boxcar he wondered who his visitor was and hoped it was Piggy. Whn he opened the door he was susprised when he heard “Hello Froggy baby!” As blue blur ran up to him and hugged him tightly”Grover?” He asked “What on earth are you doing here? As he pushed his friend off of him.Grover gathered himself and explained “You see froggy,my favorite customer at the dinner I work at complained to my boss,and since it was my 1000 complaint they let me go. Plus to make things worse they told everyone on Sesame Street not to hire me, ever!”Grover said as he picked up the picture that lay on the floor.“Who is the bearded man withh you and the pig froggy?” He asked as Kermit grabbed the picture from him Kermit put the picture back in his pocket and turned to his friend “Gover you can stay, as long as you don't try and sell me anything.” Grover hugs his friend once again “Oh froggy you won't regret this!”Grover leaves thre bocar shouting greetings to all his friends. Krmit looks at his picture again and said “I miss you both.”

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I want to apologize for this post, the story part is fine, but there are minor spelling errors that I was unable to check and fix. My keyboard took a bath and then took a leap into the netherworld. I know have a new keyboard and will be working on chapter 9 tonight!
I'm going to try and pick up the pace a little bit so that the story is not 100 chapters long. I'm also going to be working on spreading the wording out a little bit more. Basically using the correct form of a paragraph, and a sentence. I'm also going to between now and the next chapter brush up on some other writing skills and the correct way to use certain punctuation. I think I'm doing ok with it, but I want to make my stories the best they can possibly be., with both a great story, and proper English and spelling.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is a better chapter, and the reason for that is because it is spaced out more, and quotation marks are used correctly.

Chapter Nine

As night began to slowly creep it way to the Hillsville train station Kermit and the rest of the Muppets started loading some of there equipment back into there boxcars. Scooter Robin, and Fozzie feed all the animals and made sure that they had fresh water and enough hay for the night. Dr.Teeth, Floyd and the rest of the band put all there musical instruments away and made sure that the boxcar was locked. As the rest of the Muppets finished loading everything Kermit gathered them together for one final speech.

Well gang.” he said, “Tomorrow is going to be a big day, We are going to smart organizing and trying out all of our new acts. We are also going to star planning for a big parade that we will do right down Main Street. I'm sure we all know by now the state of the town, and that is alright, because we are still going to give this town the best darn circus we can! So I want everyone to try and get a good night sleep, and we will see you in the morning.”

As Kermit started walking towards his boxcar he stopped where Grover was chatting with Rowlf about where he was going to sleep. “Grover?”, he said. How has your first day with us been?” Grover turned and with a smile said “Oh froggy, it has been so great, and I have made a lot of new friends today. I also think I have found what act I'm going to be into.” “That is wonderful Grover!” . Kermit said, “You can sleep in my boxcar tonight Grover, but if you will excuse me I need to make a phone call.” The two left, and Grover headed for the boxcar and Kermit headed for the nearby pay phone.

As he picked up the phone receiver, Kermit really did not quite know what to expect, or say for that matter. Still in his heart he knew that he had to try to make things right with Piggy. It had been two days since he last saw her, or even talk to her.. As he nervously dialed the number that he knew all to well. He thought about what he was going to say, and how he was going to say it. After several long rings there was no answer, and sadly Kermit placed the receiver back on the phone. As he slowly walked back to the boxcar. He wondered where Piggy could be at this late hour, and more importantly if she was ok.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Chapter Ten

As Piggy slowly walked around the corner, she could not believe that she had gone two days without seeing or speaking to Kermit. As she continued walking down the sidewalk she could hear children playing nearby and knew that she was almost to her destination. She stopped, and looked around trying to familiarize herself with her surroundings."Wow it's a lot bigger then it looks on TV, or from all of Kermit's stories" she thought to herself, "I wonder if anyone will remember me,or even accept me." she kept thinking as she slowly walked down the sidewalk.

************************​

As Kermit hung the phone back onto the receiver Fozzie quietly asked, "Still no answer, Kermit?" The frog only shook his head as he slowly walked away from the phone. Before the frog and bear could even get two steps from the phone it rang, and Kermit quickly turned picked up the receiver and said "Piggy is that you?" Sadly the voice on the other end was not one that Kermit wanted to hear "Gonzo, what do you want?" he rudely replied. As Kermit was talking Fozzie, Grover, and Walter gathered around Kermit. They could see he was a little upset, and somewhat worried just by the look on his face. As Kermit hung up the phone Walter calmly asked"What's wrong Kermit,is everything OK?" Kermit shook his head and in a worried voice said "No Walter, everything is not OK. I have to go to the city jail, and bail out Gonzo.I'm not quite sure what he did, but he needs me to help talk to the deputy." Oh No!" Fozzie replied,"Is there anything we can do to help?" Kermit looked around and saw that everyone else was playing games, and fooling around not rehersing for there first big show. "Yes there is Fozzie, you Walter and Grover get everyone together and start putting together a show. We open in one day and are not ready at all. When I get back I want to see a lineup of some great circus acts that will make people coming back for more!" As Kermit started walking towards town, Grover placed his hand on Fozzie's shoulder and said, "Oh boy Froggy put us in charge!Do you think we can do it?" Fozzie looked at Walter and Grover, with a worried look on his face and said quietly "I sure hope so guys, I really do."