"The Muppets": Bloopers and Outtakes

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Muppet bloopers are the best kind of bloopers. I love watching the Muppeteers mess up and then go off book.
I'm a giant fan of the bloopers from Emmet Otter. Also recently (finally!) watched the ones from the Christmas Carol DVD and lost it. My favorite is at 1:24:

"May I have his dinner?"

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm a giant fan of the bloopers from Emmet Otter. Also recently (finally!) watched the ones from the Christmas Carol DVD and lost it. My favorite is at 1:24:

"May I have his dinner?"
Emmet Otter bloopers are my favorite. I love the four minutes of Jerry and Frank watching the wheel roll. I just love how you can see Frank slowly beginning to deteriorate and get sillier. My favorite part is the "HUBBA WHA? HUBBA HUBBA WHA?" and "Who are they, Ma-" "I couldn't care less!"

But MCC bloopers are simply divine! My favoritepart of them? With the exception of the Ghost of Xmas Present bonking Michael on the nose, every single other blooper happens due to Steve and Dave. I love it!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
But MCC bloopers are simply divine! My favoritepart of them? With the exception of the Ghost of Xmas Present bonking Michael on the nose, every single other blooper happens due to Steve and Dave. I love it!
I gotta check these bloopers out sometime. Maybe after we watch it this year