"The Muppets' Big Rescue Ranger Adventure"

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Thanks Marty! You are the best rescue ranger. Ok! I will wait for the next chapter OK!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sorry it's taking so long for me to find the time to write this chapter Laser.
But it will come soon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 4

The blade was swinging lower and lower towards Jeany. Her eyes bulged out in fear and she cried out "MMMMMMMM" through her gag. Her friends Marty and the other Rescue Rangers also chained and gagged to the dungeon wall couldn't do anything to help her.
Just when the blade was nearly going to cut her in two, suddenly it twisted to the side and hung in mid-air pointing straight to the left.
"What gives?" cried Fat Cat.
It was Bunsen and Beaker of Muppet Labs deflecting the blade with a giant portable magnet. Fat Cat yelled to his henchmen to grab them but they found themselves no match for the merciless attacks of Animal and Miss Piggy. Fat Cat couldn't believe it. All his henchmen were rendered unable to fight back against a female pig karate chopping them or a wild hairy "man" or whatever it was pouncing on them. While his attention was pre-occupied Kermit, Fozzie and Scooter crept up and released Jeany from the table while the rest of the Electric Mayhem and Rowlf and Gonzo freed Marty and the others.
When all Fat Cat's henchmen were subdued Chip called out "Fat Cat. You are our prisoner."

"Haha. That's what you think!" Fat Cat snarled. "I still have one more trick up my sleeve."

What could it be?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
chapter 5

When all the muppets rescued the Rescue Rangers and newest pals Jeany and Marty from the dungeon. The Muppets and the Rescue Rangers with new pals Jeany and Marty they are set off to catch Fat Cat and his henchmen. Then the electric Mayhem was playing and Marty and Jeany danced the night away. Meanwhile in Fat Cat's headquarters Fat Cat has another evil plan to capture the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty. I will stole the famous diamond in the museum that diamond has magical powers. Mapps! Bring me that diamond. Then in the museum the guards was guarding the world famous diamond. Then Fat Cat's henchmen has the famous diamond. Then the Rescue Rangers and the newest pals Jeany and Marty are in the museum and saw the famous diamond has been stolen. Meanwhile in the Muppet theatre. Miss Piggy said to Kermit. I hope Fat Cat won't capture of the Rescue Rangers and newest pals Jeany and Marty too. Kermit said I hope too. Meanwhile The rescue rangers and the newest pals Jeany and Marty. saw the Fat Cat henchmen but they got away. I got the famous Diamond Boss! Good! said Fat Cat. Then the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty are close to Fat Cat's headquarters. Then Suddenly the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty are captured by Fat Cat again. Then Fat Cat and his henchmen take the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty to the sinking ship Fat Cat tied Jeany and Marty to the chairs and the rescue rangers are tied to the floor in the sinking ship! Then Fat Cat's henchmen make sure the rescue rangers and his pals Jeany and Marty are tied up very tightly. Let us go! Fat Cat said Jeany! Then Fat Cat said "never!" This ship will sink with the Rescue Rangers and new Pals Jeany and Marty too. Mapps! Did you make sure the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty won't escape! Yes! Boss! The Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty are tied up very tight. Good! Excited Fat Cat. Mole Put a big hole underneath the ship. It is ready boss! Goodbye! Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty! Fat Cat locked the door with the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty still tied up inside. Meanwhile in the Muppet Theater. Miss Piggy and others muppets saw that Fat Cat has captured the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty once again. And the ship is started to sink with the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty tied up. Meanwhile in the sinking ship that the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty are in the cluches of the Fat Cat once again. HELP! the ship is sinking HELP! Then suddenly the water is rising and now the rangers are drowning. Jeany and Marty will be next. Can the muppets can save the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty in time! Before the ship will be under the sea!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What suspense Laser. I will work on another chapter later today and post it.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Ok! Marty! I can't wait to see what happend to the Rescue Rangers and new Pals Jeany and Marty in the next chapter.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 6

Fat Cat had left the Rescue Rangers, Jeany and Marty to drown in the sinking ship. Things looked bleak but the Muppets were coming to the rescue yet again in a yellow submarine.
The Muppet Newsman, Rowlf, Scooter and Link Hogthrob swam out in their scuba diving gear with spare tanks of oxygen. While everybody was drowning they swam up as quickly as they could and put the oxygen masks over everybody's faces, untied them and helped them make their way into the yellow submarine. Everybody coughed up water when Sweetums and Behemoth administered artificial respiration but the Muppets had saved the day yet again.

They had no idea when Fat Cat would strike next but they had to get back the diamond he stole.
For the time being everybody celebrated their current victory by singing "We all live in a Yellow Submarine

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 7
Fat Cat still has the diamond. The Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty look for clues. Meanwhile in the muppet theater. Rowlf said " Who is the leader of the Rescue Rangers. Kermit explained to Rowlf that Chip is the leader of the Rescue Rangers. OH! Thank you Kermit said Rowlf. Then the Rescue Rangers went to the Rescue Rangers Headquarters. Jeany and Marty saw them and I wonder why Fat Cat want that Diamond. That diamond worth alot of money. The Rescue Rangers wants Jeany and Marty to the abandoned laundrymat. So the rescue rangers explained to Jeany and Marty to be carefull of Fat Cat! He's so tricky. Chip Please! be carefull Jeany and Marty! Oh! One more thing if anything call for us for help Ok! Jeany said We be carefull. So Jeany and Marty went off to the abandoned laundrymat. Then Jeany and Marty arrived at the abandoned laundrymat. Then Jeany and Marty look for Fat Cat with the diamond. Then Suddenly Fat Cat's Henchmen grabbed Jeany and Marty. Let me go! Fat Cat. Mole tied Jeany and Marty back to back in the sack. HELP! Rangers HELP! Then Meanwhile The Rescue Rangers heard that Jeany and Marty are in trouble. Chip said Let's Go Rangers! Rescue Rangers away! Meanwhile in the laundrymat Jeany and Marty are still tied up in the sack Back to back but Fat Cat has duct tape and tape over Jeany's and Marty's mouth. MMMMMMMM! Said Jeany and Marty! Then the rescue rangers arrived to the laundrymat. Where is Jeany and Marty Fat Cat! said Chip! Fat Cat said "Look up Rescue Rangers!" Then the Rangers saw Jeany and Marty tied up bound and gagged in the sack. Then suddenly the sack which hold Jeany and Marty tied up bound and gagged back to back is going down to the soap vat! MMMMMMMMM! Then Fat Cat grabbed the Rangers to the special room and tied them up and put them in the cage. Then the rescue rangers are tied up bound and gagged in the cage. Then Fat Cat said goodbye Rescue Rangers and Jeany and Marty! You never get away with this Fat Cat! Said Jeany! OH! One more thing Jeany and Marty arrived the water vat goes down with Jeany and Marty still tied up bound and gagged in the sack. HELP! Rescue Rangers Help! Cried Jeany and Marty still tied up bound and gagged in the sack. Fat Cat said " The rescue rangers can't save you because I tied them up bound and gagged in the cage. Said Fat Cat Then the Drier Mole locked the drier door with Jeany and Marty still tied up in the sack bound and gagged inside. Who come to save the rescue rangers and Jeany and Marty in time.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I will think about what to put in a new chapter and post it soon Laser