The Muppets beginnings...

LiLdUcKy

Reaction score
I have one huge question for all to answer. How did the Muppets start? How did they all come together? :confused:

Thanks a ton for your information!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Watch "The Muppet Movie". It explains how the muppets met and got started.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, it's sort of approximately how it happened :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I recommend the book"Jim Henson/The Works",a large fully illustrated hardcover book that tells everything you want to know about the muppets.I ordered myself a copy of this book through Amazon.ca.It is a precious gem and a must have for any muppet fan. :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Muppet Dudemang

Reaction score
I recommend the book"Jim Henson/The Works",a large fully illustrated hardcover book that tells everything you want to know about the muppets.I ordered myself a copy of this book through Amazon.ca.It is a precious gem and a must have for any muppet fan.
Yeah I've read this book as well. It's so informative and fun to read so I learnt alot. Very very good book. :smile:

LiLdUcKy

Reaction score
Thank you very much for that information, but I still have a question. I am a huge fan of the Muppets (of course), but about how much would the over-all fee be for this book, Jim Henson: the Works: the Art, the Magic, the Imagination?(or how much was it for you) :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
For me the book was $52.50.It says on Amazon.ca itself,that you save $22.50. :smile: :embarrassed:

Iggy35

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
For me the book was $52.50.It says on Amazon.ca itself,that you save $22.50. :smile: :embarrassed:
But you could always haggle!

IGGY35