The Muppets and YouTube.com

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This is for @D'Snowth and anyone else who can't afford Blu-Ray players. The famous camera tests for the original Muppet movie with footage that wasn't seen before its release on Blu-ray:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The end credits for Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook.

1985 VHS Ending To The Playhouse Video Release Of "Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook" (60fps) - YouTube

So now I have seen and heard the end credits sequences to all the Playhouse Video compilations. So interesting that they are not entirely uniform.

Most of them - The Muppet Revue, Rock Music with the Muppets, Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff, and (going by memory) Muppet Moments all had the season 5 closing theme. Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook and Rowlf's Rhapsodies both have the third and fourth season closing theme. The Kermit and Piggy Story has a classy, romantic rendition of the closing theme. Children's Songs and Stories has a music box-style version of the theme. Muppet Treasures ends with an instrumental of There's No Business Like Show Business. And Country Music with the Muppets ends with audio from Happy Trails.

And the first and second season version of the closing theme does not appear in any of them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've known that the Muppets hosted TGIF on the night of the Garth Brooks episode, but I only now learned that they also hosted the line-up one week before Muppets Tonight premiered (that night I was at the movies seeing Muppet Treasure Island...).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Somebody got a copy of the first draft of the Follow That Bird script and talks about the differences on YouTube. It is really interesting. Some things I had suspected/wondered about are explained in the script.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I found a 4k version of MFC and I think you can spot Morris and Gillis behind Large Marvin in the Fraggle Rock portion. Can anyone confirm?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Sesame Street Live show Big Bird’s Sesame Street Story is on YouTube. I am very sure this is one that I saw as a child, so it’s great to get to see this one again (I haven’t watched through the whole thing yet).