The Muppets and YouTube.com

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Those are great guys! Oh, and (I may be alittle slow on this) congrats on the sticky Scoot!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
Anyone know where this came from?:confused: I've never seen it before. The lip sych is off, but I think it has to do with the file size. Whoever uploaded it filmed it with a camcorder.

Convincing John
Wow! That is...amazing. Forgive me for moi's ignorance, but, how did they perform this exactly? People in black suits maybe?

Luke

Reaction score
Yea they were black suits for that

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was cool. I have these all downloaded to my computer from Tough Pigs and all. I'll see what I can do with them to get them up on here soon.

TimeMachine

Reaction score
Wow, there are some really cool clips here! *opens and readies youtube favourites*

I made this a few days ago. It's not very good, considering all the things it should be representing. It didn't help that I didn't have very much footage to work with, and all of that was very low quality. Maybe one day I'll make a better version.

Anyway, check it out.

A Boy and His Frog

Medbe Monster

Reaction score
Ooh! Tear Jerking! But what was the footage was the footage at 2:47 and Robin holding up the We'll Miss You Jim Henson Drawing?

TimeMachine

Reaction score
Medbe Monster said:
Ooh! Tear Jerking! But what was the footage was the footage at 2:47 and Robin holding up the We'll Miss You Jim Henson Drawing?
That was from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. It's a really, realy tear-jerking special.