'The Muppets 6 Film Collection' UK DVD release

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

I've just seen on Amazon, that on the 25th of Feb this year, Disney released a collection of 6 Muppet dvds in the UK ('The Muppet Movie', 'The Great Muppet Caper', 'The Muppet Christmas Carol', 'The Muppets Treasure Island', 'The Muppets Wizard Of Oz' and 'The Muppets'). It's on Amazon at the moment for the good price of £13.50 (£2.25 per DVD).
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muppets-Film-Collection-DVD/dp/B0081NA5H6

It's just a repackaging of previous releases, but still a good price if you don't already own them.

Slackbot

Reaction score
They left out The Muppets Take Manhattan and included The Muppets' Wizard of Oz? Oy.

Also oy to the pic of Piggy. She should have canceled that photo shoot when she was diagnosed with mumps.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
They left out The Muppets Take Manhattan and included The Muppets' Wizard of Oz?
I don't think we'll ever see a boxset with 'The Muppets Take Manhattan' or 'Muppets From Space', as their not owned by Disney, but it'd be great if they could come to an agreement.

I sort of think this boxset would have been better without 'The Muppets' Wizard of Oz', so that it was just the films.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They left out The Muppets Take Manhattan and included The Muppets' Wizard of Oz? Oy.

Also oy to the pic of Piggy. She should have canceled that photo shoot when she was diagnosed with mumps.

Sony still has the rights to DVD production of MTM, MFS, and Kermit's Swamp Years.
I would've liked if they took out MWoO and replaced it with Letters to Santa or something else. There's so many better Muppet projects out there.

Oy to all of the stock puppets they used here. Especially that Kermit. :eek:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wish Sony had released some sort of boxset called "The Origanal Muppet Movie Trilogy Pack" including TMM, GMC, and MTM in the US. Seems like all we can do nowadays is see TMM, GMC, MCC, and MTI together and MTM and MFS, wish they'd come to an agreement when MMW is released to release a boxset with all 8 muppet films.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
This is only about $20.00 USD. I might get this. (If shipping doesn't kill the price)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Unless there's something juicy in it like some new special features, I wouldn't exactly be dying to buy it.