The Muppets (2011) Movie News

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to all news, links, videos, etc. about the new movie, The Muppets. There have been a bazillion threads popping up everywhere and it's pretty ridiculous that we don't just have one thread for all news.

Such as this: an EXCLUSIVE first listen to "Life's a Happy Song" from the movie soundtrack as sung by Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Walter, a ton of extras, Feist, and Mickey Rooney as Gary, Mary, and Walter leave Smalltown, U.S.A. I love this song so much.

http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/10/12/...l-amy-adams-song-from-the-muppet-movie-audio/

Drtooth

Reaction score
O-o-o-one spoiler too many.

By the time this thing's out, we'll have seen the movie five times before it's even released to theaters. :fishy:

Nick22

Reaction score
Yeah. Despite the temptation, I may need to distance myself from this thread. I want the movie to be a surprise :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It sounds like a very big "Hey a Movie!" style number. It's too bad it won't be filled with Muppets though.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, the temptation... Must stay away... spoilers.... Ugh, eventually, I may just fall into this temptation....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. Despite the temptation, I may need to distance myself from this thread. I want the movie to be a surprise :big_grin:

I gave the song a good 3 second preview for myself. I was afraid that fourth second would blow the entire movie.:sing:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't mind reading about general synopses, cameo lists, even clips from trailers. However, I draw the line at watching whole scenes or musical numbers. I want those moments to be special.