The Muppets (2011) Movie News

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH! I had to reload the Walter interview like 10 times to get it to work. Whatever player they're using on this site is one of the worst.

But E-FREAKING-GAD! Someone's reading this site, yo! There's no other reason for Walter's references to not only the ridiculously long wait for seasons 4 and 5, but the Tuxedo repaint Dr. Teeth action figure and the reference to the unedited Emmit Otter.

I mean, WOW! You can't acknowledge a fanbase like that without reading up on this stuff. Any doubt about the character should be wiped out with that interview.

And LOVED Miss Poogy's interview too.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
But E-FREAKING-GAD! Someone's reading this site, yo! There's no other reason for Walter's references to not only the ridiculously long wait for seasons 4 and 5, but the Tuxedo repaint Dr. Teeth action figure and the reference to the unedited Emmit Otter.

I mean, WOW! You can't acknowledge a fanbase like that without reading up on this stuff. Any doubt about the character should be wiped out with that interview.
Perhaps we can take this as a good sign that they know for sure that we really want the remaining Muppet Show seasons on DVD ASAP (maybe they're hinting at a possible release for sometime after the movie is released). :big_grin:

Gonzo91

Reaction score
Ok so the thread I started yesterday has been moved so I'll guess I'll just post here.

Why is 'The Muppets" film getting released in November 23rd 2011 in USA but February 17th 2012 in UK?

TSSD

Reaction score
Walter is the best! I freaking love this guy!!! "You hear that, Disney, The Muppet Show, Seasons 4 & 5." He IS one of us!!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Perhaps we can take this as a good sign that they know for sure that we really want the remaining Muppet Show seasons on DVD ASAP (maybe they're hinting at a possible release for sometime after the movie is released). :big_grin:
Or it could just simply mean that Muppeteer Peter Linz keeps up with Muppet fan sites/forums and uses that for his Walter interview material (though not juuust quite enough to remember that the original airing of EOJC was on HBO, not Hallmark Channel...which didn't exist in 1977!!). I think that's the more realistic case as opposed to Disney using Walter's interview to telegraph things.