The Muppetless Movie

Vincent Twice

Reaction score
Hi-ho, long-time Muppet fan & filmmaker here. I was unsure how the new Muppets movie would be when I first heard about it earlier this year, so I decided since I knew & loved them strongly that I should make my own film. Also, it'd be a chance to do my Kermit & Rowfl. So I present my faux trailer, "The Muppetless Movie" with 25 actors playing representative Muppet characters. If enough people like it, I might even make more:

You can also download the Original Soundtrack at www.muppetless.com

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Muppetless-Movie/191899187551105

Enjoy!

P.S. I love the new Muppets film too!

12Medbe

Reaction score
That's a fun video! Great in fact!

I'd love to see what a "Muppetless" Muppet Show Intro would look like! haha

Vincent Twice

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback and special thanks to Muppet Central for tweeting it!!!! As a true independent filmmaker, I greatly appreciate it. It'd be great to get it viral. Please continue to share it with the Muppet fan in your life! :smile: - Vincent Gargiulo/Kermit

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback and special thanks to Muppet Central for tweeting it!!!! As a true independent filmmaker, I greatly appreciate it. It'd be great to get it viral. Please continue to share it with the Muppet fan in your life! :smile: - Vincent Gargiulo/Kermit
Yes, we're trying to give you a big push on Facebook and Twitter due to all of your efforts. We understand all of the hours that are required to write, shoot and edit a video of this nature.