stephenjlizard
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 773
- Reaction score
- 16
Very interesting that I chose to have the crew from The Amazing Comicast on the show this week. I had no idea that Disney was going to turn around within 24 hrs of production and announce their plans to purchase Marvel Comics for a reported $4 billion! Good timing on my part, I guess. But yes, the four co-hosts of the AC were on The MuppetCast this week talking Muppets, Star Wars, Star Trek, and comic books. And boy did we have a lot of fun!
I'm also trying to get in the habit of playing special show introductions from people in the puppetry community. If you're a puppeteer and would like to have your puppet(s) do a little intro for the podcast, I'd love to feature you! I'll also be glad to include links to your website, YouTube channel, etc. Either record a voicemail with your puppet or, more preferably, record something in a little better quality and email the audio to me@muppetcast.com. Thanks, and hope you enjoy the show!
I'm also trying to get in the habit of playing special show introductions from people in the puppetry community. If you're a puppeteer and would like to have your puppet(s) do a little intro for the podcast, I'd love to feature you! I'll also be glad to include links to your website, YouTube channel, etc. Either record a voicemail with your puppet or, more preferably, record something in a little better quality and email the audio to me@muppetcast.com. Thanks, and hope you enjoy the show!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+