- Joined
- Jul 12, 2002
- Messages
- 31,558
- Reaction score
- 3,168
Hey everyboddeeeeeeee! Steve just released the latest episode of his great long-running MuppetCast. This is one I'm especially proud of, because it features all the songs and audio clips I got over the last year from a whole bunch of great folks here at the forums like GonzoLover85, KermieClown, Oscarfan, anytimepally, and others.
If you want, I can post the sendspace.com link here so you can download the entire album, and yes, it's still two states shy of a complete collection.
Thanks to everyone who helped put it together and here's wishing Steve a well-deserved vacation for the next month.

If you want, I can post the sendspace.com link here so you can download the entire album, and yes, it's still two states shy of a complete collection.
Thanks to everyone who helped put it together and here's wishing Steve a well-deserved vacation for the next month.

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+