The Muppet Show Top Trumps

TSSD

Reaction score
Sadly these cards get a HUGE "fail!" from me. In addition the the horrendous poser images that have been flogged to death, the card depicting Pigs in Space uses an image of the Palisades toy (?). Not impressed as this was a real missed opportunity.
Think you could post some pics?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sadly these cards get a HUGE "fail!" from me. In addition the the horrendous poser images that have been flogged to death, the card depicting Pigs in Space uses an image of the Palisades toy (?). Not impressed as this was a real missed opportunity.
Pfft...

like YOU could do any better? (looks at Reevz's website) OH YEAH! You CAN do any better.:smile: So much so any better,... EVERY better I'd say!

Seriously.. the fact that they go with the same old posers and don't call you up is still a massive crime to me. I've never seen Muppet art that sings the way yours does.

But really... a TOY? They're not trying all that hard, are they?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Pfft...

like YOU could do any better? (looks at Reevz's website) OH YEAH! You CAN do any better.:smile: So much so any better,... EVERY better I'd say!

Seriously.. the fact that they go with the same old posers and don't call you up is still a massive crime to me. I've never seen Muppet art that sings the way yours does.

But really... a TOY? They're not trying all that hard, are they?
Flattery will get you everywhere!:smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I agree, another crumby product. I also noticed the palisades play set used as the Pigs in Space image.

Is the Dr Teeth image new......or rarely seen? Or is it taken from a bigger image?

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like the inclusion of Jim Henson... but other than that, I will agree... this should have been better and there should have been better photo reference than just posers and an action figure playset.