The Muppet Show Top Trumps

muppetperson

Reaction score
I havent heard of Top Trumps.I take it that it is a DVD product?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Even looking at the wiki page, i have absolutely no idea what it is.

matleo

Reaction score
I've seen these. It's kind of like the card game war but with various licneses. I got a Lord of the Rings one put in my wife's christmas stocking one year. Might be fun to see a Muppet one.

--Matt

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay - now i'm actually intrigued! I like war and anything with Muppets (especially if it incorporates trivia which from the description, it sounds like it does) is made of win so this might be right up my alley.

Earlier this year, i saw Jimmy Fallon playing "Water War" with Ashton Kutcher and i've totally been wanting to do that for real when the weather warms up! But this seems to be replacing that idea now!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes it is a card game.
Apparently there are about 50 cards, so lots of characters!
Each card has a character and they will have points on various characteristics, ie, funny, 8 points. If your character has a higher score on certain subjects you win that card from your oponant, or something like that, I have never played it myself!

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Muppet Top Trumps!:excited: Must get one of those. Most likely it will be Jim Henson Muppet not Henson himself. Hope we get new/rare pics on these cards.

I have not played Top Trumps in years, my set is Marvel:insatiable:.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i dont really play or buy top trumps but with the muppets on them now thats a different story:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ugh... they sell some over here... but generic animal based ones.

Not a card game fan at all, but with the Muppets on them, I could picture myself grabbing a set if they were released here.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Sadly these cards get a HUGE "fail!" from me. In addition the the horrendous poser images that have been flogged to death, the card depicting Pigs in Space uses an image of the Palisades toy (?). Not impressed as this was a real missed opportunity.