The Muppet Show Style Book on eBay

richie crawf

Reaction score
:smile: i got this muppet style book a big yellow folder with fifty four pages of muppets of my dad we dont know wether or not its complete because i cant find another one any where my dad worked for a company called bell air in winsford cheshire england around 1980ish they made muppet merchendise. This book was sent by the henson company to give ideas on shape and sizes of the muppets ,its quite intersting really and its dated 1978 ,any information would be great ,thanks very much.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Richie,
I think you have a early muppets style guide. They are used for ref. to create an accuate reproduction of the muppets. They are given to all of the companys that have a license from henson.
They change the style guides all the time. I would love to see some of the older stuff.
I am currently working with Master Replicas on the muppet posers that will be coming out later this year.

Hope this helps,

Propologist
Mike

richie crawf

Reaction score
reply to any one interested in the style book

it was printed in1978 page 1 is a word about muppets 2approximate muppet colors (the american spelling of colours maybe)3 apicture titled the relative sizes of the muppetts now this one looks hand drawn can any one confirm i e not printed.4 again looks h d kermit the frog pictures5. miss piggy photos 6.miss piggy drawings7.fozzie bear photos8.fozzie bear drawings9.fozzie bear drawings10.gonzo drawings11more gonzo drawings12.more detailed gonzo drawingns eyes hands13 swedish chef photos14swedish chef drawings15swede chef drawings 16rowlf photos 17rowlf drawings18sccooter photos19scooter drawings20.scooter drawings 21.scooter drawings 22.sam eagle an crazy harry photos 23.sam the eagle drawings 24sam the eagle drawings 25.sam the eagle drawings26.crazy harry drawings 27.dr teeth photos 28.dr teeth drawings29.doctor teeth drawings30dr teeth drawings31.animal photos 32.animal drawings 33.animal drawings 34.animal drawings35.zoot photos36.zoot drawings37.zoot drawings38.floyd photos39.floyd drawings40.floyd drawings41.janice and annie sue photos42.janice drawings.janice drawings43.janice drawings44.statler photos45.statler drawings46.statler drawings47.statler drawings48.waldorf photos49.waldorf drawings50.waldorf drawings51.waldorf drawings52.dr bunsen and beaker photos53.dr bunsen drawings54.dr bunsen drawings 55.beaker drawings and thats the last no page is numbered and it comes in a yellow folder which says the muppet show style book as you can see kermit has no photo and only one scetch and miss piggy has only one scetch so i dowt if its complete but no page is numbered so i cant tell any more information perhaps from somone with a copy would be great. and as a reply to the chap who wanted to trade i m not sure what im doing with it yet but thanks for the offer i would like to see a piece of your work.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got The Muppet Show style book from 1979 and it seems like there is more in it than what you have listed. It's huge.

richie crawf

Reaction score
muppet style book

thanks again any one with any info propologist got your pics ready tell me were to send them

richie crawf

Reaction score
The Muppet Style Book on eBay

cant find any deffinate info on the style book cant find anyone who has got another one 1979 version who wants to talk about it anyway i had asked two people to make me a offer only one person replied fed up with it and today its goin on ebay bidding starts at 99p so happy bidding

richie crawf

Reaction score
i didnt mean fed up with the people interested i meant fed up with the lack of infomation i had gained on the book is it worth a fiver? is it worth 500? i am not out to insult or to rip people of i just want a fair price for the book as i was trying to explain ive no idea what fair is so ebay auction will have to decide any one interested can ask any questions they want and veiw it on ebay happy bidding.