The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Chick-a-chick-a boom boom, chick-a-chick-a boom boom chick! Chick-a-chick-a boom boom, chick-a-chick-a boom boom chick! Oy! Oy!
We've got cabin fever, we lost what sense we had
We've got cabin fever, we're all going MAD!"
"My sanity is hanging by a thread!
Since we're going nowhere, I've gone out of my head.
We were sailing, sailing over the bounding main...
... And now we're not! He he he!"

... Anyhoo, great news about :smile: and :embarrassed: .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SO awesome! ! ! Thank you so much for showing us Greg! I'm super pumped to see the new menus with Kermit and Piggy and the new interviews with the cast and crew! ! ! :excited:

peyjenk

Reaction score
The episode selection menu looks especially great. These sets get better with each season's release!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Wow Wow This looks so great! I am so pumped up right now seeing the pics Piggy and Kermit together look so great! I'm so torn on if i want to buy it at Wal mart or get it over the net. The bonus featuers look awsom I really can't wait! I mean can you feel the exitment i mean I'm almost to the point of bed weting if I owned a bed!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's good to finally know what commercials will be included. I figured that the Purina Dog Chow comercials would be included, but I hoped that soem other companies would be included as well (including Polaroid, American Express, and Crooncy Stars).

These season sets all have different styles to them. The first one mostly had pre-Muppet Show material related directly to the show (with the exception of the morsels), the second one had mostly Muppet material made at least two decades after the show ended (with the exception of The Muppet Valentine Show), and thisone has mostly really early black and white Muppet material not directly related to The Muppet Show (with the exception of the new featurette).

So once again each disc is hosted by the same characters, like in season 1, as opposed to the discs having different hosts. I was hoping that Beauregard or Lew Zealand would host some of them. Or Scooter.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait a week for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.