The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Java said:
The voting is now back up and it looks like they've worked the bugs out of it.

According to mine, after I clicked on the one I liked there have been a total of:

185 votes for the first cover, 196 for the second cover, and 271 for the third cover.

And it told me that I could only vote once.
The latest vote tally is:

Cover 1: 357

Cover 2: 525

Cover 3: 474

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cover 1: 375
Cover 2: 621
Cover 3: 520

- Wow, it's really going up! That's...er...1,516 votes so far!

Java

Reaction score
You know, first I liked the third one because it was similar in theory to the season one cover. Now I think I like the second one more.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Have you guys checked out the poll lately? Nearing 8,500 as we speak, er... read!!!

:crazy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Vote count up to 13637 right now, with Cover #2 in the lead by about 1100 votes.

If you want #3 to win (like me), then get over there and vote!!
:smile:
Ant

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dang dude. Number 2 is killing in this poll and it's not looking good at all for numer one, which was the one I like best. But number two is cool.

Truthfully number three is the way I like the least, I know it kind of macths season one more, but I don't think they really need to macth, I like things looking different.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I think number 2 is my second favorite, and yes, I even like the first one.

I guess I kinda don't care huh? LOL. Just would really like to see this set finally be released. How many times have they pushed back the date now? Sheesh. :sympathy:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I personally like #3 only cause it's like Season 1, you wouldn't want ALL your DVD covers to look different, you would want SOME similarities. I don't know why, it's just my opinion.

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well all in all, it's not like I won't be buying it because of the way the cover looks, but still it's nice to have it look as nice as possible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
If they went with the cover with the eyes/snout closeup, it would go great with the season 1 cover with Kermit's fuzzy collar. I think it would be a neat idea if each season set featured a different character like that showing whatever their trademark is. The next ones could be either of these:

Fozzie's polka dot tie or brown hat
Gonzo's nose
Rowlf's nose/eyes or maybe his paws over piano keys
Scooter's jacket
Dr. Teeth's grin with shiny gold tooth
Camilla's chicken feather pattern

But then again...it doesn't matter so much what the cover looks like, it is the content of the DVD's that truly matter, right?

The next 3 would definately be something along the lines of Fozzie/ Gonzo/ ANimal... not in that order. I just get that vibe.