The Muppet Show Season 1-3 releasing 3/15/16

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a list of all the celebrity estates Disney may have to deal with from Season 4-5 of The Muppet Show: Marty Feldman, Buddy Rich, Dizzy Gillespie, Gene Kelly, John Denver, Señor Wences, Doug Henning, Jean-Pierre Rampal, Victor Borge, Dudley Moore, James Coburn, Johnny Cash, Tony Randall, Christopher Reeve, Beverly Sills, Lorene Yarnell, Wally Boag, Andy Williams, & Jonathan Winter. That's 19 & counting estates so far.
Wow, are there that many guest stars that have passed on? I guess sometimes I forget just how long ago the show was.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Can anyone who bought these tell us if there's anything different? Is season 1 unedited, are the songs in season 2 closed-captioned, are there new bonus features?
I saw a comment by JD Hansel on the Muppet Hub Facebook page regarding the releases of Seasons 4 and 5 and he says that it's a bit more complicated than just clearing the music rights but he's not at liberty to say any more than that.

He also says that we are not close to seeing the Season 4 and 5 DVDs getting released.

Please tell me that JD is wrong.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not funny. :mad:
Nor is your constant bothering people with questions about this subject.

I don't have much faith that these will be released any time soon, so let's give it a rest until some factual information comes about.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Nor is your constant bothering people with questions about this subject.

I don't have much faith that these will be released any time soon, so let's give it a rest until some factual information comes about.
I agree i love your passion about this, but getting mad and angry aint going to help anyone.