The Muppet Show Live!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a real MUPPET SHOW LIVE that toured the U.S.? :smile: :confused: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, but you could almost bet they'd not get the "original" performers and people would only complain about the show because of that fact.

However, if they got the performers we expect and did something similar to the live show they had at MuppetFest then I'm all for it! That'd be most awesome!

beaker

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a real MUPPET SHOW LIVE that toured the U.S.? :smile: :confused: :wink:
You mean like the one at Muppetfest? NOW THAT would be worth the $90 these broadway shows charge!

It had always been a dream of Henson to do a broadway Muppet show with real Muppets.

BEAR

Reaction score
beaker said:
It had always been a dream of Henson to do a broadway Muppet show with real Muppets.

Really? Well, now we know it would be possible what with Avenue Q being such a success and all.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yep, like beaker always said, he always wanted to do a show on broadway. Probablly why he made those live concert appearances with Nancy Sinatra and Jimmy Dean, to get a feel of the stage. Thats also why I think that the Snerfs, Bossmen, Hugga Wugga creatures were originally intended for was a live muppet show.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Did anybody bring up (yet) the special "The Muppets Go Hollywood?" they had a live audience during all that.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I went to it when I was a kid and I have photos of the show. I got to go back stage after and got Animals auto graph

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow! You should post your album on the 'net somewhere (please).

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
You mean like the one at Muppetfest? NOW THAT would be worth the $90 these broadway shows charge!

Do you think that was filmed? Do you think it will ever be released in any form, way, or manner? I'd pay highly to see it on DVD.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Wow! You should post your album on the 'net somewhere (please).
As soon as I scan them then ill upload them here. They are the old fashion small pictures but really cool to look at.