The Muppet Show Book

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, good luck! $7.99 is a good price too, everyone :smile: especially with a dust jacket!

camellia

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ooh! It's on my watch list, just have to see if I'll have the cash by the time the auction ends.

I already have a copy, but I got it off eBay, and it is kinda smelly, like mildew or something. Musta been in the garage for a long time.

How does your copy smell? Ha ha.
:smile:
Anthony

agger_rob

Reaction score
The copy's not too stinky.:smile: It's in really good shape. I'd rather it go to a Muppet collector than someone who won't take care of it.

agger_rob

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, I also have The Best of the Muppet Show Vol. 4 up for auction too. That auction ends Saturday evening.

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet Show Book for sale

The Muppet Show book, the first two years of the Muppet Show done in beautiful watercolor/colored pencil illustrations, hard cover, author Tudor Banus, 1978, Harry Abrams publisher, excellent condition, no damages, no tears, dust jacket not present $8

enjoy!
Camellia

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet Show Book for sale

hi, we have one left for sale without dust jacket

The Muppet Show book, the first two years of the Muppet Show done in beautiful watercolor/colored pencil illustrations, hard cover, author Tudor Banus, 1978, Harry Abrams publisher, excellent condition, no damages, no tears, dust jacket not present $8

enjoy!
Camellia