The Muppet Movement: A Real Petition

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I think we need to do actual letter-writing as well, which might be more effective. Actual letter-writing is what led to Henson releasing the entire Fraggle Rock series on DVD.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
If it's alright, I've fixed the letter posted above and here it is now with the grammar corrections:

It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights”... It's time for The Muppet Show Seasons Four and Five to be released on DVD.

Muppet fans have been waiting for the release of Season Four since it was announced at the Disney D23 Expo back in 2009. Since that time, it was learned that due to the high costs of music copyrights and celebrity royalties combined with the lack of sales of the last two season sets and the recent economic recession, The Walt Disney Company has all but canceled this much sought-after product.

This is why a small internet group called The Muppet Movement was created. This group's goal is to unite Muppet fans around the world and let their voices be heard, reaffirming that they do in fact want the remaining two seasons of The Muppet Show released on DVD.

This petition is not only to show Disney, but also to show the various music rights-holders and celebrity estates that Muppet fans are willing to do anything to get the last two seasons released.

The following signatures are of Muppet fans who are asking, “Please release The Muppet Show Seasons Four and Five.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If it's alright, I've fixed the letter posted above and here it is now with the grammar corrections:

It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights”... It's time for The Muppet Show Seasons Four and Five to be released on DVD.

Muppet fans have been waiting for the release of Season Four since it was announced at the Disney D23 Expo back in 2009. Since that time, it was learned that due to the high costs of music copyrights and celebrity royalties combined with the lack of sales of the last two season sets and the recent economic recession, The Walt Disney Company has all but canceled this much sought-after product.

This is why a small internet group called The Muppet Movement was created. This group's goal is to unite Muppet fans around the world and let their voices be heard, reaffirming that they do in fact want the remaining two seasons of The Muppet Show released on DVD.

This petition is not only to show Disney, but also to show the various music rights-holders and celebrity estates that Muppet fans are willing to do anything to get the last two seasons released.

The following signatures are of Muppet fans who are asking, “Please release The Muppet Show Seasons Four and Five.
OK thanks for doing that!

We did it!!!! Our Facebook page has hit 100+ likes (111 to be exact) As I said on there I want to thank everyone for there support of this movement!

backpackmina

Reaction score
How is everything going now? I saw the article about this on MuppetsHenson the other day and that got me excited. It's a shame I don't have a Facebook..

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Good job guys, and maybe if this works they will release it on DVD with the first season of the muppets, if that is successful, and can work.