The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yes I did but in case you missed it the number is 1-800-723-4763.

From the Muppet Movement Facebook page:

This is a Muppet News Flash!
As of right now the states that we have for our 50 States 50 calls event are Florida, Maryland, California, and Oklahoma. We keep growing everyday so keep up the great work! Also if your state was not mentioned please post it in the comments below or if you want to keep it private send us a message. Also please share and follow us we will try to have daily games pictures and quotes from the Muppets, and the people underneath them. One of the main missions of this movement is to unite Muppet fans like never before, and still try to get Disney to release the Muppet Show Season 4!
This is a Muppet News Flash!
You just got 1 more state in: Massachusetts. :smile:
Scooter: Hey, boss, how many people do we have for The Muppet Movement?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I just got TMS season 2 on DVD, which makes me really happy, and makes me want Disney to cough up more of these wonderful season sets, I hope we can get 45 more states by the event day.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I just got TMS season 2 on DVD, which makes me really happy, and makes me want Disney to cough up more of these wonderful season sets, I hope we can get 45 more states by the event day.
Yep! Dwayne has yet to say how many people we have. I'm praying for at least 10.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So where are we at for this, how many members do we have, andare there any updates?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for not having any updates if everything goes planned there will be something different as an update tomorrow.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Please share this video with everyone you can, because I think it sums up what the movement is about and it will get more people excised about our mission. Also subscribe to the new channel because there will be more videos to come.

muppet boy

Reaction score
while were at it, maybe we could get in touch with disney to see if they could do a blu ray or dvd release of an uncut version of a muppet family christmas for next year, (since I beleive it would be to late in the year to manufacture christmas dvds)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As much as I love Muppet Family Christmas, and would love to see it unedited, and on blu-ray or DVD. The main and only focus of the Muppet Movement as of right now is The Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5.

The reason we are just focusing on the Muppet Show is to show Disney two things.

1. that the Muppet fan community is large enough,and united enough to be able to support the costs of releasing Muppet products

2. To show Disney that the Muppets truly are popular among fans of all ages, and that the Muppet Show is still relevant today.

So if you are contacting Disney and are linking with the Movement please only ask for the Muppet Show. Once we get that then we can focus on things like Muppet Family Christmas.