The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Attrition Muppet Show fans!

There is a new group starting and we are calling on all Muppet Show fans to join. This group is called "The Muppet Movement", and our goal is to have daily phone contact with The Walt Disney Company @ 1-800-723-4763 and ask them to release seasons 4 & 5 of the Muppet Show in some fashion. So please follow the link, join and share in this movement. Because together we can be heard!

We also have an event coming up called "50 States 50 Calls to Disney" which is set for November the 3ed. The goal of the event is to have one or more people from each of the 50 States and beyond to call Disney on that date asking for the Muppet Show. If you would like to join us for the event please comment on our page or below on who you are and what state your calling from.

For our International fans and friends fear not for I am on the search for the best possible e-mail address for you all to use, You to can send e mails on the event date that way we are hitting this mission on all fronts.

Thank you all for you support!

All the best,

The Muppet Movement Team!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/658627787585349/

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Again, put me down for a state, I will inform you which one in the PM, so let us start the revolution.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Again, put me down for a state, I will inform you which one in the PM, so let us start the revolution.
That's great! If anyone else wants to be added to the 50 states 50 calls list and do not fill comfortable posting what state you will be calling from please fill free to PM me.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Come on guys, join the movement, it is not too much to ask. All you have to do is pick up a phone and tell Disney we want TMS, and we want it now. I'm just as scared as you are, but this has to be done, we don't want the bad guys to win. We've got to do this for justice, for freedom, for honesty. Boy that took a lot out of me. Come and join guys, it is only your loss if you do not.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Come on guys, join the movement, it is not too much to ask. All you have to do is pick up a phone and tell Disney we want TMS, and we want it now. I'm just as scared as you are, but this has to be done, we don't want the bad guys to win. We've got to do this for justice, for freedom, for honesty. Boy that took a lot out of me. Come and join guys, it is only your loss if you do not.
Don't worry, I'm already in!!! But, we seriously need more people. 3 people won't be enough. While we're at it, we should ask for The Muppets at Walt Disney World as a bonus feature on the season 4 set.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm already in!!! But, we seriously need more people. 3 people won't be enough. While we're at it, we should ask for The Muppets at Walt Disney World as a bonus feature on the season 4 set.
We are having a hard enough time actually getting it, that special being on it or not is the least of our problems. Though it would be a worthy addition to the DVD, since it is one of my favorite specials, anyways why will others not come, how about we PM ten members each and tell them to join the movement, hopefully they will agree.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
We are having a hard enough time actually getting it, that special being on it or not is the least of our problems. Though it would be a worthy addition to the DVD, since it is one of my favorite specials, anyways why will others not come, how about we PM ten members each and tell them to join the movement, hopefully they will agree.
We might be seen as spammers, although I'd love to try it out. Well, some things work, and some things don't. That's the internet for you. Now, can someone get me out of the Internet? Please? I'm stuck.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Good news! We are going to be featured on The very popular Muppet Mindset very soon!