The Muppet Mindset

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: I have to say it again--Piggy's wardrobe for the movie ROCKED!
Piggy: Ahem! Excusez-moi! Are you dissing my regular clothes?
Ru: What? Um, no. No! I LOVE your regular clothes! I just thought you looked, um, particularly fetching in The Muppets, what with the bigger wardrobe budget and everything.
Kermit: Fetching...yeah. That's a good way to put it--especially when she "fetched" Jack Black.
Piggy: Bigger wardrobe budget? Was that a crack about my figure?
Kermit: Uh oh. Not good.
Ru: (gulp) Er, no, Sweetie. Your figure's divine. It's, um, awe-inspiring.
Kermit: (murmuring) Good save. Now compliment her hair.
Ru: And your hair is just amazing.
Kermit: (whispering) That was good.
Piggy: Oh. Yes--it was tres chic for the movie, wasn't it? Ha ha! And did you see me on Good Morning American last week? I looked wonderful on that, too!
Kermit: She did. She did look good on the show.
Piggy: Why, thank you, Kermie! Vous are too sweet to notice!
Ru: Speaking of noticing--what was with you in that first clip, Kermit? Were you...sagging?
Kermit: (awkwardly, embarrassed a little) Um, yeah. I was. Well, I was trying, you know, that, um, sagging thing that all the young people are doing, where you wear your pants down low. That's why you saw a little more of me than I, um, meant to show.
Fozzie: But you weren't wearing any pants, Kermit.
Kermit: (flustered) I know Fozzie. That's why it didn't, um, I don't think it worked. For me, I mean. I don't think it worked for me as a fashion statement.
Ru: I have to agree with you, Honey. I don't think that's, um, a particularly good look for you. I'm not a big fan of the "pants on the ground" look.
Fozzie: Yeah. Me either. Those things are dangerous. You could, you know, trip or something.
Piggy: (giggling) Moi liked it, Kermie.
Kermit: Sheesh!