The Muppet Mindset

dwmckim

Reaction score
Love the idea of the most recent article profiling Fozzie as a Muppeteer - http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekly-muppeteer-wednesdays-fozzie-bear.html - but it's only half-finished:

Fozzie discovered his enjoyment of puppetry and his hidden talent for it when he mocked Kermit by taking his hat and making a Senor Wencesesque puppet with his hand in the promo for the Bruce Forsyth episode...

After making his official debut with Chuckie, a year later he'd do some quick ventriloquism with his prop box while stalling for time waiting for an assitant for his magic act in Sylvester Stallone ep.

Most glaring ommission: Fozzie's marionette act with the Dancing Clown (an emergency understudy for the tangled Gumdrop the Gorilla) during Senor Wences episode.

Fozzie would again to upstage Kermit during a promo when he puppeteered some ornaments behind Kermit's back during the midshow bumper for Muppet Family Christmas.

Quite a stable of characters under his belt (if he wore pants) - he may have done more characters than that Frank Ounce fella.

TSSD

Reaction score
Love the idea of the most recent article profiling Fozzie as a Muppeteer - http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekly-muppeteer-wednesdays-fozzie-bear.html - but it's only half-finished:

Fozzie discovered his enjoyment of puppetry and his hidden talent for it when he mocked Kermit by taking his hat and making a Senor Wencesesque puppet with his hand in the promo for the Bruce Forsyth episode...

After making his official debut with Chuckie, a year later he'd do some quick ventriloquism with his prop box while stalling for time waiting for an assitant for his magic act in Sylvester Stallone ep.

Most glaring ommission: Fozzie's marionette act with the Dancing Clown (an emergency understudy for the tangled Gumdrop the Gorilla) during Senor Wences episode.

Fozzie would again to upstage Kermit during a promo when he puppeteered some ornaments behind Kermit's back during the midshow bumper for Muppet Family Christmas.

Quite a stable of characters under his belt (if he wore pants) - he may have done more characters than that Frank Ounce fella.
Wow, sorry I missed all of those! I went off the Muppet wiki page on Puppets, and they're not... *checks page*:eek: And... I'm officially an idiot. The dancing clown is on there, I completely missed him! :oops: