The Muppet Madness Tournament 2013

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's finally here, the championship round! And this year's match is virtually going to be the hardest fought one of all. Why? Because it's Team :batty: versus Team :sympathy:

So which side are you on? Make sure it's the fright side or you'll end up regretting it until Doomsday.
The voting lasts all the way from fright now to Monday April 8 2013 and you can vote once every hour, so let's keep those votes coming in for :batty:

Yes, my batty bats, make your Count proud! Vote, vote, vote for :batty:!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It's finally here, the championship round! And this year's match is virtually going to be the hardest fought one of all. Why? Because it's Team :batty: versus Team :sympathy:

So which side are you on? Make sure it's the fright side or you'll end up regretting it until Doomsday.
The voting lasts all the way from fright now to Monday April 8 2013 and you can vote once every hour, so let's keep those votes coming in for :batty:

Yes, my batty bats, make your Count proud! Vote, vote, vote for :batty:!
Ditto! :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As I won't be here for the rest of today, I'm urging all you batty bats and creatures of the night out there to go vote your black hearts out for :batty: to win this year's tournament.

Go Count! ! !

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Whoa! Rowlf was winning by a lot before! Now the Count is winning by ten more votes!
Everybody vote for Rowlf! I love The Count, but I think Rowlf really deserves the recognition!

Also, I just wanted to say that Kenny Durkin did a great job with the artwork here. It's really funny too! I love the El Sleezo thing, and the "Drinks on the House" bit at the bottom. Great job Kenny!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if :batty: is still winning, but I'm rooting for him to continue the winning streak set by another great champion of the night.

Vote for Count, he'll count your vote as another step towards victory!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Whoa! Rowlf was winning by a lot before! Now the Count is winning by ten more votes!
Everybody vote for Rowlf! I love The Count, but I think Rowlf really deserves the recognition!

Also, I just wanted to say that Kenny Durkin did a great job with the artwork here. It's really funny too! I love the El Sleezo thing, and the "Drinks on the House" bit at the bottom. Great job Kenny!
That is H I L A R I O U S!!!!!! "The CANININE CRUSHER" Versus "The MANIA FROM TRANSYLVANIA"! Incredible! If this actually happened, I'd definitely go cuckoo if Count won!

matleo

Reaction score
I usually don't get too excited for the Muppet Madness tournament, but this year I would like to make a special plea for any fans following this to vote for Count. Jerry Nelson did so many characters and received so little recognition for it. It would be nice for him to have one last curtain call. I love Rowlf and I think he's a great character, but let's let Count have this one. Let's do this for Jerry.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, one more MC member to count for Team Count!

Which reminds me... Have you woted for :batty: yet? No? Go ahead, I'll vait fright here on this Muppet forum fansite. I'll keep on counting cause that's my delight.
Now what should I count... Ninja kitties? Bites from Charlie's?
Ah, I've got it, and I hope ve don't lose... I'll count up the votes I keep getting from you!