The Muppet Central Mysteries

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think it’s far better to bump a thread than create a new one, as that just clusters up the boards and god knows MC has too many threads as it is. That said, it’s hilarious how many times someone will bump up an old thread and say nothing of note and / or not realize that the original posters have long since left. That’s not offensive, but pointless and a good laugh.
And the funny thing is, I see it happen with the same group of people and I'm just like "k" and move on.

He's still around, he's just more active outside MC. He's on Facebook regularly; his and his roommate's dog has been going through cancer treatments as of late.
I really wish he was still around. He could actually help fix this place up again.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here is a mystery revealed. This is an image of what Flaky Pudding looks like in real life (my face has been obscured for safety reasons):

I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone say to me,

"You look A LOT like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget," :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I do wish I could entice Ru back in. We keep in touch (just texted each other xmas greetings this week); she says she hasn't been writing much but hopes to get back into it this year. No word on whether that applies to KG, but I will see if I can coax her to finish it. I for one do want to read whatever comes next.

Yeah, all forums wax and wane and membership shifts. That's a natural process, as with any human social construct. No mystery to that part of it. And it tends to be a cumulative effect, a chain reaction: seeing several of the people I enjoyed talking with leave, or come in less often, led to my drifting away as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I do wish I could entice Ru back in. We keep in touch (just texted each other xmas greetings this week); she says she hasn't been writing much but hopes to get back into it this year. No word on whether that applies to KG, but I will see if I can coax her to finish it. I for one do want to read whatever comes next.

Yeah, all forums wax and wane and membership shifts. That's a natural process, as with any human social construct. No mystery to that part of it. And it tends to be a cumulative effect, a chain reaction: seeing several of the people I enjoyed talking with leave, or come in less often, led to my drifting away as well.
Who is KG?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
@D’Snowth if you keep this thread alive, I’ll turn each and every one of your tales into a song which will fit a concept album called Mysteries The Old And Ancient or something like that.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm going to start off this thread with two specific examples that are actually very, very similar to each other, despite taking place several years apart:
Just to show I'm not joking:

"Vanishing"

I step into my new domain
I see the light stream from the door
Another man without his chain
But I never lurk in the corridor

You can roll me out
But you can't take me down
You can see me out
But I'm not playing around

Domination is my whole world
I live inside the shadow land