The Muppet Adventure

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Alright everybody, I'm finally ready to start sharing my Fan-Fiction with you all. Some of these ideas have been floating around my head for years, and over the past month, I've organized it into a story.

I've got the entire thing written in bullet point/note form, and I've already converted the first 3 chapters into a finalized paragraph format. In the end it will be either 13 or 14 chapters, depending on where I end up putting my chapter breaks. To get things rolling, I'm going to post the first 2 Chapters right after this post. Going forward, I'll post the remainder of the story every few days as I finalize each chapter. Just to warn you guys, this will be a long one. The first three chapters alone are over 3,000 words.

One thing that I really wanted to do with this story is put characters together that we haven't seen before, so I hope you enjoy it. This is my first major fan-fiction, so here goes!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm figuring out the best way to copy the chapters from Microsoft Word while keeping the formatting. Stay Tuned

Gonzo14

Reaction score
The Muppet Adventure
Chapter 1

It is a clear day, not a cloud in the sky. Traveling Matt Fraggle walks across a field, toward a cave. As he walks, he narrates his upcoming letter to his nephew Gobo.

“Dear, nephew Gobo, the other day I was exploring as usual, when I came up on a brown fuzzy mountain. It appeared to be a humongous pillow. Naturally I took the opportunity to take a quick nap. As soon as I rested, the mountain came alive.”

The “brown mountain” starts to move, causing Uncle Matt to fall.

“Well hello there” said a booming voice. “I’m Snuffleupagus, but you can call me Snuffy, I come from Sesame Street.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Traveling Matt from Fraggle Rock. I spend my days exploring the mysteries of the universe” replied Matt.​

“Wow that sounds fun. Would you mind if I explored with you” asked Snuffy.​

Matt answered “Not at all, my large friend…..lets continue onward.

Uncle Matt and Snuffy start walking through the field.​

Back in Fraggle Rock, Gobo reading the letter to his friends. They are all gathered around Gobo and Wembley’s bedroom.

“Hope all is well at home, Uncle Traveling Matt.”

“Wow, a brown mountain that’s alive! Neato!” said Wembley.​

“If he’s not careful, he’ll get crushed” remarked Boober.​

“Outer space must be really fascinating” said Mokey.​

“Oh come on! there’s no way that really happened” said Red.​

Gobo replied, “It did happen! My Uncle Matt is the greatest explorer there is.”

Red fires back “He couldn’t find a rock in his own bedroom.”

Red pushes Gobo causing him to lose his balance, he falls down, yelling in the process. He lands on the floor and notices something glowing from behind a small patch of loose rocks in the corner of the room.

Gobo looks at it and says “wow, what is this?”

“What is what, Gobo” asked Wembley.​

Gobo reaches behind the patch of glowing rocks and pulls out a glowing rock, it brightens the entire room, as they look on in wonder.

“It’s beautiful” said Mokey.​

“We don’t know what it is…what if it means we’re all doomed” said Boober.​

“I can’t believe that this has been here the whole time” said Gobo.

“Gobo, look, there’s more!” said Wembley, retrieving a letter that was crumpled up next to the crystal.​

“It’s a letter” said Gobo, looking at it.​

“Oh, brother, it’s not another letter from your Uncle Matt is it?” replied Red.​

“No, it’s a letter TO my Uncle Matt, from my Great Uncle Gobo” said Gobo.​

“What’s it say” asked Mokey.​

Gobo reads the letter,
“Nephew Matt, This is the Fraggle Crystal that you and I discovered earlier today. According to the Trash Heap, it needs to be kept very secure and safe. My hopes are that it will be many years before you find this again. If you happen to re-discover this crystal, take very careful care of it. Our family is responsible for its safekeeping, so treat it with respect. Take care, Uncle Gobo”

“Wow, I wonder why it’s so important?” said Wembley.​

Gobo answers “I don’t know, but it looks like I have to step up and take care of this thing…whatever it is.”

Just then a loud thud is heard off in the distance, startling the five Fraggle friends.

“I knew it…doomed” said Boober.​

“What could that be” asked Mokey.​

“There’s only one way to find out…lets go check it out” said Gobo.​

“Um…I think I’ll stay here and finish my laundry” said Boober, nervously​

Red, replies “Oh come on, you big baby!

The Fraggles start walking toward the loud then, anxious to find out what it was.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
The Muppet Adventure
Chapter 2

It is a slow day at the Muppet Theatre. Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Rizzo, Pepe, and Lew Zealand are gathered around to see a demonstration of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew’s latest invention.

“As you can see, I’ve strapped the hiccup transporter vest to Beaker. As the name suggests, it will instantly transport Beaker away from here when he begins to hiccup. Go ahead Beakie…hiccup for us”

Beaker tries to hiccup, but is unsuccessful.

“I don’t think the vest is working, okay” said Pepe.​

“Maybe we just need to scare him. That always gave me the hiccups” suggested Rowlf.​

“If you want to scare him, just remind him what happened the last time he helped Gonzo change a tire on his motorcycle” said Scooter.​

“Well now I know, not to start the engine until he’s done” said Gonzo.​

“None of that will be necessary, I will just need to find some black pepper. While it would cause most people to sneeze, it gives Beaker explosive hiccups” remarked Bunsen.​

“Did somebody say Explosive?” said Crazy Harry out of nowhere, just before he uses his plunger and blows a giant hole in the wall, laughs and disappears.​

“You’d think after 30 years, we’d be more careful about using those kinds of words” commented Fozzie.​

The Muppets wave away the smoke and debris and start to look at the hole in the wall. It is very large hole that appears to connect to a tunnel.

“Look at the size of that rat hole” said Scooter​

“That is no rat hole, and trust me, I’ve seen plenty” said Rizzo.​

“Then what is it” asked Rowlf.​

“Maybe it will lead to a 5 star spa” suggested Pepe.​

“It could be filled with chickens” suggested Gonzo.​

“I know, I’ll throw my boomerang fish in there, and then it will come back to me” suggested Lew​

“mememememe” said Beaker.​

“Beaker’s right, it appears to be a large limestone cavern” replied Bunsen.​

Just then, a small hand taps Fozzie on the shoulder. He turns around to see Gobo Fraggle.

“Are you a Snuffleupagus?” asked Gobo.​

“Aaaah! Kermiiiiiit!” yelled Fozzie.​

“He’s not big enough to ride, Gobo. This looks like...what were they called? A Dog” said Red.​

“No, I’m the dog, he’s the bear” said Rowlf.​

“He’s not bare, he’s wearing a neck-tie” said Red.​

Fozzie chime in “and I thought I was the king of old jokes.”

“Don’t worry, you still are” said Statler and Waldorf, looking down from up in the balcony.​

“So what are you guys?” asked Scooter.​

“We’re Fraggles, from Fraggle Rock” answered Gobo.​

“I told you they weren’t rats” said Rizzo.​

Kermit and Robin enter the room.
“What’s all the commotion?” asked Kermit.​

“Look Uncle Kermit, a Fraggle hole” said Robin.​

“You know these guys?” asked Fozzie.​

“Oh yeah, it’s the Frogs” said Gobo.​

“Oh sure, I was on the Jimmy Dean show, but everybody knows the Frog” remarked Rowlf.​

“What are you doing here?” asked Kermit.​

“We’re not too sure ourselves, we heard a noise and came to check it out” said Gobo.​

Just then, Wembley pokes his head out from the Fraggle hole and behind him are Boober Mokey looking around. “Wow! A whole new section of outer space! Hi, I’m Wembley.”

“Nice to meet you, Fozzie Bear here.”

“I think we have a unique exploring opportunity here” said Gobo.​

“What do you mean?” asked Kermit.​

“Well if we come out and explore your world, you guys can take a look around Fraggle Rock” suggested Gobo.​

“What an intriguing proposition” commented Bunsen.​

“Are there women?” asked Pepe.
“Is there food?” asked Rizzo.
“Are there chickens?” asked Gonzo.​

“Kermit!” yelled Fozzie, as he is wedged, partway into the Fraggle Hole.​

“It appears that the bear doesn’t fit” said Rowlf.​

“Alright everyone grab on and pull” suggested Kermit as everyone, including the Fraggles pull Fozzie out of the Fraggle hole.​

“How about this. Anyone who can fit in this Fraggle hole, can come with us…Mokey will you be our tour guide?” said Kermit.​

“Of course I will!” exclaimed Mokey.​

“Are you sure we want to bring outsiders in? What if something goes wrong” said Boober.​

“Nothing will go wrong, welcome to our home, everybody” said Wembley as he goes back into Fraggle Rock, followed by Boober, Mokey, Kermit, Robin, Pepe, Gonzo, Scooter and Rizzo.​

After they leave, Fozzie notices a light glowing from Gobo’s backpack. He asks “What is that?”

“This is the Fraggle Crystal…would you like to see it?” said Gobo as he hands Fozzie the Crystal.​

“Wow” exclaims Fozzie.​

“It appears to be illuminated an increasing rate” noticed Bunsen.​

“So give us a tour, what should we see first” asked Red.​

“How about the exit” said Statler.​

“Brilliant idea, that’s my favorite too” said Waldorf as they laugh.​

“Well this is our stage and up front here, this is our orchestra piiiiiiii” said Fozzie as he falls mid-sentence into the orchestra pit. As he falls, the Fraggle crystal breaks in half. Fozzie gets back up just as Gobo and Bunsen pick up the two halves of the Fraggle crystal.​

“The Fraggle Crystal! 10 minutes into having it, it already breaks, I bet my Uncle matt would never be this clumsy” said Gobo.​

“It appears that the crystal’s illumination has dramatically decreased…don’t you agree, Beaker?” said Bunsen. He hands the half-crystal to Beaker who begins to examine it. Some crystal dust blows in Beaker’s face, causing him to sneeze and then hiccup. As he starts to hiccup, he begins to look .transparent. After 20 seconds, Beaker disappears with a puff of smoke, taking the crystal with him.​

“One of the Muppets just disappeared” said Statler.​

“Bravo! That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on that stage” said Waldorf.​

“More, More!” said both of them.​

“That’s not all that disappeared…look” said Rowlf. Everyone gathers and sees that the Fraggle hole is gone. All that’s in the hole now is drywall and insulation. Just then Beauregard pops his head out of the hole.​

“Am I supposed to clean this up?” asked Beauregard.​

“Whata….howa…how are we going to get our friends back!?” asked Fozzie, panicked.

“We’ll never see Fraggle Rock again” said Red.​

“In hindsight, I probably should have added a locator chip to find Beakie’s destination” said Bunsen.​

“I know where we have to go” proclaimed Gobo.​

“Where?” asked Lew.​

“The only other entrance to outer space that we know about…we have to find Doc and Sprocket” said Gobo.​

“Where do they live?” asked Rowlf.​

“In the desert…but I don’t know how we’re going to get there?” said Gobo.​

“I’ve got just the thing” said Fozzie.​

Fozzie opens up a door to find The Electric Mayhem. Dr. Teeth, Animal, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, and Lips are all hanging out in a large dressing room.

“Dr. Teeth, what do you say to another road trip to find Kermit and our friends” asked Fozzie.​

“This most posalutely sounds like the opening scene of adventure story” replied Dr. Teeth.​

“Oh rully, like we could use some excitement” said Janice.​

“Yeah, the only thing we have for entertainment in here is watching animal bowl with the chickens” said Floyd.​

Animal throws Camilla at a pile of chickens and they fall over.
“POULTRY STRIKE! POULTRY STRIKE!” exclaimed Animal.​

“So…these guys are our best hope?” asked Red.

“Well we’ve got the wheels, so it looks like it little miss pom pom” said Floyd as he laughs.​

“But like, where have our friends gone?” asked Janice​

“They disappeared into a magical Fraggle hole, so now we’ve got to go to the desert” said Rowlf​

“DESERT! DESERT DESERT!” yelled Animal​

“We don’t have time, we’ve got to go” said Gobo​

“Well then, lets vehicularily transport ourselves to the dry land…to the bus” said Dr. Teeth​

“BUS! BUS!” yelled Animal.​

Fozzie, Rowlf, Bunsen, Lew Zealand, Gobo, Red, and the Electric Mayhem take off in the Electric Mayhem Bus.

Unknown Location
At unknown office location, Bobo the Bear is sleeping at a work desk. A computer monitor beeps. He starts to wake up.
“Cindy, come back, what…Sir! Sir! It finally happened!” said Bobo. An unknown man comes out of an office and looks at a red blinking dot that appears to be on a GPS screen.​

“Get the car! do you have that location?” asked the Man.​

“Yes sir, I do…but my lunch was in 5 minutes” said Bobo.
“Get the car, bear!” yelled the man.
“Right…we can go through the drive through” said Bobo as he and the man leave the office.​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure who's all reading this, but Here comes Chapter 3. I'll split it into 2 posts​

Chapter 3
Walking into Fraggle Rock, Kermit and the Muppets looked around in wonder at the beautiful scenery of the caves.

“Wow, this is really amazing. You guys must love living here” said Robin.

“Yes, it’s wonderful, and it’s home.” Replied Mokey.​

“Well if it’s home, then do you have anything to eat?” asked Rizzo.​

“I just finished a new tower five minutes ago” said Cotterpin Doozer from around the corner.​

“Oh yum! I haven’t eaten all day, ha ha” exclaimed Wembley.​

“What kind of rat are you” asked Rizzo, as everybody else except for himself and Rizzo keep walking farther into Fraggle Rock.​

“For your information, my name is Cotterpin and I am a Doozer” said Cotterpin​

“Yeah the Doozers build these delicious towers” said Wembley, mid-bite.​

That is a new kind of crazy” said Rizzo.​

Don’t knock it till you try it” replied Cotterpin. Rizzo takes a bite out of the tower and is surprised to confirm that it is indeed, very tasty.
“Man, this isn’t half bad” said Rizzo​

“I know, right! Dig in!” said Wembley​

As the Muppets are walking through Fraggle Rock, a wave of energy surges through the area, startling everybody.

“That tickles” said Gonzo.

“What was that? we’re doomed!” said Boober.​

“Boober, don’t be silly, we’re just fine” said Mokey.​

“I hate to break it to you, but Boomer is right…our theater disappeared, okay” said Pepe.​

“Pepe, what do you mean the Theater disappeared?” asked Kermit.​

“He’s right, the hole we came in was right here a minute ago” replied Scooter.​

“But, then how will we get home?” asked Robin.​

“And what about Gobo and Red? Will we ever see them again?” asked Boober.​

“Or Camilla! The last time I saw her she said something about bowling” said Gonzo.​

“There’s only one place to turn at a time like this…the Trash Heap” said Mokey.​

“The Trash Heap?” asked Kermit.​

“If you needed a trash heap, we should never have left the theater, they’re all over the place…seriously Kermit, Beauregard’s been slacking, okay” said Pepe.​

“No, the Trash Heap is our all-knowing oracle, she’ll help us guide the way” explained Mokey​

“Riigght” said Pepe, sarcastically.​

Mokey and Boober led the Muppets over to the entrance to the Gorgs’ garden.
“Boober, check if the coast is clear” said Mokey.​

“Clear of what?” asked Scooter.​
Boober peeked his head out of the entrance as he answered.
“The Gorgs, but don’t worry, I don’t think any of them are arouuuuu” Boober is picked up by Junior Gorg.​

“Hey Pa, we can use this for our tennis game” exclaimed Junior. Junior and Pa Gorg start hitting Boober back and forth with tennis rackets.​

“Nice form, son!” yelled Pa Gorg.​

“Cool! Hey let me try!” yelled Gonzo.​

“Who are you?” asked Junior.​

“I’m the Great Gonzo! I’d be happy to be your tennis ball”

“You’re crazy! You actually want to do that?” asked Boober.​

“Of course, don’t you?” said Gonzo.​

“You and I have nothing in common” said Boober.​

“Junior! Stop talking to your sports equipment” yelled Pa.​

“Sorry, Pa, here we go!” said Junior as he picked up Gonzo and started another round of tennis.

“This is so refreshing!” exclaimed Gonzo.​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
While Gonzo is being used as a tennis ball, Boober catches up with Mokey and the Muppets, who are just arriving at the Trash Heap.
You are in the presence of…The all-knowing…Trash Heap...Nyaaah” exclaimed Philo and Gunge.​

“What seems to be the trouble young Fraggles, or should I say Fraggles and friends,” said Marjory.​

“Holy guacamole, the trash is alive, okay” replied Pepe​

“Uh, um…Madame Heap, My name is Kermit the Frog and these are my friends”

“You see, our friends here are stuck in Fraggle Rock, and Gobo and Red are stuck in outer space” explained Mokey.​

“World’s collide often, but friendship prevails” said Marjory.​

“Yeah, but how do we find our friends?” asked Kermit.​

“When you all come together, you’ll find it” said Marjory.​

“Find what?” asked Kermit.​

“The Rainbow Connection…the Lovers, the Dreamers, and You” said Marjory.​

“How did you know that song? That song is the Muppet motto” asked Kermit.​

“Everything is connected. We are all one” replied Marjory.​

“But why now? Why is this all happening now?” asked Robin.​

“Let me ask you, have you made any unusual discoveries lately?” asked Marjory.​

“The Fraggle Crystal!” replied Mokey.​

“I told you that crystal was no good” said Boober.​

“That crystal is the heart of the connection between your worlds” replied Marjory​

“Miss Heap, what does this crystal have to do with us? Is there any way that we can help?” asked Robin.​

“I remember like it was yesterday….long, long ago” said Marjory.​

Marjory the Trash Heap thought back and remembered a young Matt Fraggle following his Uncle Gobo around Fraggle Rock.
“Uncle Gobo, where are we going?” asked Matt.​

“Up ahead, it’s as if I’m being drawn there” replied Uncle Gobo. Just as he said this, Uncle Gobo and Matt stumble upon the Fraggle Crystal. It glows brightly and beautifully.​

“How has no one seen this beautiful rock before? We’re still really close to the great hall”​

“Because it had to be us” replied Uncle Gobo, mesmerized and entranced by the crystal. Uncle Gobo and Matt bring the crystal to the Trash Heap.​

“Madame Heap, what can you tell me about this?” asked Uncle Gobo as he pulls out the crystal. It shines bright and surprises the Trash Heap.​

“So it is true. Legends have told of the great Fraggle Crystal. The crystal that has incredible powers of connection and wisdom, even beyond that of myself. Only the protector can find it, and since you boys found it. That makes your family the protectors” said Marjory.​

“Madame Heap, what does it need to be protected from?” asked Matt.​

“We know not why, but only whom. The protector of the crystal will come from the family of Gobo” explained Marjory.​

Back in the present, after being told this story, Mokey asks the Trash Heap,
“but if the protector has to be from the family of Gobo, old Gobo, then it must be protected by Gobo, I mean our Gobo, but how are we going to help him?”​

“The crystal has been separated, and it must be put back together” said Marjory”​

“We’re just going to have to find another way out of here, and find our friends” said Kermit.​

“You mean…you’ll help us?” asked Mokey, emotionally.​

“Of course…that’s what friends do, besides this crystal is connecting all of us, so it’s all of our responsibility, right guys?” replied Kermit.​

“Right, Uncle Kermit” said Robin.​

“But how are we going to get out of Fraggle Rock?”​

“I know, follow me!” exclaimed Mokey.​

“Alright come on guys, Gonzo! Rizzo!” yelled Kermit. Rizzo, Wembley, and Gonzo rejoin the group.​

“Same time next week?” said Gonzo to Junior Gorg.​

“You got it!” answered Junior.​

“Mokey, where are we going?” asked Kermit.​

“There! It’s the only other known entrance to outer space” said Mokey.​

“Outer space? Don’t we need like helmets and spray cheese to be in outer space?” asked Pepe.​

“Don’t worry, about the spray cheese, I’m always packing” said Rizzo.​

“No, outer space is what we call your world, and this entrance leads to a nice old man named Doc and his dog, Sprocket, I’ll bet that’s where Gobo’s headed right now” explained Mokey​

“You mean we’re leaving Fraggle Rock, but what if we disappear too?” asked Boober.​

“Boober, come on” said Wembley.​

The group exits, but is surprised to find themselves in front of a pile of twigs and sticks, they see a giant bird’s nest
“Oh no, where are we now, and what is that?” asked Boober. Just then, Big Bird looks down and sees the group.​

“Kermit?” said Big Bird, not expecting to see his amphibian friend.​

“Well on the bright side, I know where we are now” said Kermit.​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Back from the Weekend, Here Comes the two-part Chapter Four!​

Chapter 4
Dr. Teeth is driving the Muppets in the Electric Mayhem van. As they drive along the highway, Gobo looks out on the open road. “Wow, I can’t believe I’m finally doing it. I’m exploring outer space just like my Uncle Matt!”

“Getting lost is more like it, how do we even know where we’re going?” asked Red.​

“We’re headed for the desert” said Gobo.​

“But we don’t have any address, mailing list or anything, where are we going? Which desert” said Fozzie​

“Well if you remember, in our first movie, we were able to find you just by reading exterior desert night” remarked Dr. Teeth​

“FIRE! FIRE!” yelled Animal.​

“Yeah man, look over there in the distance, what is that?” asked Floyd. The Muppets look up and see a fiery flare shooting into the sky.​

“Oh wow, like it looks like a flare gun” said Janice.​

“Who would have a flare gun out here?” asked Rowlf.​

“I gave Beaker and emergency flare gun when I set him up with the transporter vest…that could be him” replied Bunsen.​

“We’ve got to go get him, he’s got half of the crystal!” exclaimed Gobo.​

“He’s also our friend” said Rowlf​

“Well…yeah that too” replied Gobo.​

Dr. Teeth, head towards the flare!” said Fozzie.​

“Pedal, meet metal” exclaimed Dr. Teeth as they drive forward toward the mysterious flare. They get closer and everyone starts looking out the windows. Gobo looks out and sees something that he’s never seen before.

“I see something, but it doesn’t look like your squeaky friend” said Gobo.​

“What is that?...I’ve never seen anything like it before” remarked Red.​

“Whoa, keep driving man, we’ve got to get away from this thing!” said Floyd, after realizing what it was.​

“Floyd! That’s not a monster…it’s Miss Piggy!” exclaimed Fozzie, recognizing the Muppet star hitchhiking.​

“I know, like I said, keep driving. ha ha ha” replied Floyd.​

“So you know this thing?” asked Gobo.​

“Yeah, she’s our biggest singing star” explained Rowlf.​

“You can say that again” said Red.​

Dr. Teeth pulls the bus up in front of Miss Piggy. The doors open and there she is, dressed in jeans and a trendy shirt with a fashionable coat. She’s holding the flare gun.
“Oh brother, why do I always run into the likes of you weirdoes? I never should have used that flare” said Piggy, frustrated.​

“So you want a ride or not, pork chop?” asked Dr. Teeth.​

“Watch it, Golden Face” said Piggy as she gets on to the bus.​

“Might I remind everyone that the last time we picked up a hitch-hiking Miss Piggy, we ended up stranded in the desert” said Rowlf.​

“Watch it!” replied Piggy.​

“Miss Pig…why are you out here all alone?” asked Lew.​

“Because I have a life outside of you freaks” answered Piggy.​

“Then how about you stay outside in that life ha ha” said Floyd.​

“Where’s Kermie?” asked Piggy.​

“Um…about that…Kermit got trapped inside Fraggle Rock and now we’re trying to find another way in to save them” said Fozzie, nervously.​

“WHAT?! My Kermie is gone?!” exclaimed Piggy.​

“If it makes you feel any better, Gonzo and Pepe are gone too” said Lips.​

“Oh … yeah that does make me feel better” said Piggy as she looks over at Gobo and Red. “So what’s your story?”

“Oh I’m Gobo, and this is Red, we’re from Fraggle Rock…I’m an explorer”

“Fascinating” said Piggy sarcastically as she sighed and looked out the window as the bus continued to drive away.​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
In their desert workshop, Doc is tinkering with a new invention while Sprocket watches.
“I’m just about ready to test out my latest invention, Sprocket” said Doc.​

Sprocket whimpers in protest. “Oh, don’t worry, Sprocket, this will be truly terrific, look. I call it the holographic beacon”.

Doc holds up his contraption. It is a small Polaroid camera with and additional lens and a glass reflective ball on top of it. Coming out of this old converted camera are two long wires that Doc has attached to an old car battery. There is also a small wireless microphone attached to Doc’s head.
As soon as I hit the power and push this button, I will be able to project my face as well as amplify my voice across the sky. Think of the possibilities, Sprocket! We can use this to get a message out in an emergency, are you ready to test it out?” Sprocket hides under his dog bed.​

Doc hits the button and the machine flickers on. A faint picture of the Doc’s face appears just a few inches about the holographic beacon. Doc tries to use the microphone but it just comes out as inaudible sputters as the whole thing powers down.
“Sprocket, I don’t know what I’m going to do…we just simply don’t have enough power for this thing”

Just then, Beaker is transported to the workshop in a puff of smoke and looks around, panicked and confused as he meeps loudly and frantically. Amazed by this, Doc absent mindedly puts the holographic beacon in the large side pocket of his jacket.

“Remarkable, who are you?” asked Doc.​

Beaker meeps to Sprocket, who barks back, then barks at Doc.
“You say he was transported here from the Muppet Theater….Sprocket, ask him about that glowing rock he has” said Doc.​

Sprocket talks again to Beaker, and then to Doc.
“A Fraggle crystal? It belongs to Gobo Fraggle? We know the Fraggles! We can help you, Sprocket, move those boxes, and check on our Fraggle hole” said Doc.​

Sprocket moves the boxes and looks to find no hole at all, just a complete wall. Sprocket barks, worriedly

“What happened, we’ve lost them. If only we could power my holographic beacon, then maybe somebody could help. Say, Squeaky man, do you think your little crystal could be used to harness power?” asked Doc.​

Beaker meeps inquisitively.

“Why yes, yes it can be used for Power. Bobo, get the ropes” said the Mysterious Man as he barges into the workshop followed by Bobo, who is holding a McDonalds bag.​

“In a minute, I’ve just got a few McNuggets left” replied Bobo.​

“Now, bear!” yelled the Man​

“Alright, alright” said Bobo as he leaves to go get the ropes.​

Beaker, Sprocket, and Doc all look at the man nervously, knowing that this can’t be a good situation.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I was going to post Chapter 5 Yesterday, but since there were site errors, I'll do it now. Parts 1 and 2 of Chapter 5!

Chapter 5
We return to Kermit along with his group of Muppets and Fraggles having found their way to Sesame Street.
“Welcome to Sesame Street. It’s nice to have visitors” said Big Bird.​

“Thank you Big Bird, but to be honest we found our way here by accident” replied Kermit.​

Oh really? Are you lost?” asked Big Bird,​

“Yes we are, Mr. Bird. We were trapped inside Fraggle Rock and now we’re trying to find our way back to our friends” said Robin.​

“Wow, well we’ll help you here at Sesame Street, come on” said Big Bird.​

Big Bird leads them out from his nest area into Sesame Street. He goes over to Oscar’s trash can and knocks on the lid “Oscar, would you like to meet some new friends?”

Oscar pops out of his trash can “No! I’d like it if you went away. Seriously, it’s like this bird never met me before, I don’t like friends” answered Oscar as he goes back into his trash can, slamming the lid behind him.

“Whatever that thing is, I think he has a very rational approach to life. Solitary is always nice” said Boober.

“Boober, how can you say that?! Look around, this is wonderful, and we’re meeting so many nice new friends” replied Mokey

"Yeah, and look over there, that must be the biggest Dozer tower I’ve ever seen!” Wembley looks over and sees a bunch of scaffolding in front of a closed down Hoopers Store. He goes over and takes a huge bite, only to realize that it’s actually made out of steel. “Ouch, wow I hate to be a critic, but I think that your tower here is a little stale” said Wembley​

“Hey, Buddy, I don’t know where you came from, but we don’t eat construction equipment here. Sully and I are just doing some renovations to Hooper’s Store, by the way, the food in here is going to be expired by the time we’re done. Alan said to get rid of it, anybody want some free food?” said Biff as he pops his head out from behind a construction sign.​

“You don’t have to ask me twice!” exclaimed Rizzo.​

“Cookies!!” said Cookie Monster seemingly out of nowhere as he rushes over next to Rizzo.​

“You know my friend, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship” remarked Rizzo.​

“Me think so too little mousey” answered Cookie Monster. Sully opens the door for Cookie Monster and Rizzo as they disappear into the store.​

“Well that was odd, even coming from me” said Gonzo.​
Pepe and Scooter notice a bunch of bleachers with some musical instruments next to 123 Sesame Street.

“What’s with the musical set up?” asked Scooter.

“It looks like they’re going to play music, okay. Some people can’t pick up on the obvious” replied Pepe.​

“Cool, I haven’t played one of these in years” said Gonzo as he picks up a trumpet, goes to blow it, but a family of Twiddle bugs falls out of it instead of a noise.​

“Some things never change” said Scooter.​
Just then, Elmo, Telly, Zoe, and Baby Bear walk over to the Muppets.
“Elmo can explain all of the musical things here, we are preparing to sing the African Alphabet”

“Yeah, the one originally sang by Ladysmith Black Mambazo” said Telly.​

“And I thought our names were weird” remarked Boober.​

“Would you all love to sing it with us?” asked Zoe.​

“Yeah, the more, the merrier” replied Baby Bear​

“Of course. I remember this little tune. Hit it” said Kermit.​

The Muppets and Fraggles gather around to sing.

Kermit:
Amazingly

Big Bird:
Beautiful

Robin:
Creatures Dancing

Scooter:
Excites the

Wembley:
Forest Glade

Boober:
in my Heart how I do

Telly:
Jump like the

Gonzo:
Kudo

Pepe:
Listen to the Music so

Baby Bear:
Nice the Organ Plays.

Mokey:
Quietly Rests the

Big Bird/Robin:
Sleepy Tiger

Fraggles:
Under the Vine tree at the

Scooter/Telly/Baby Bear:
Water's side and

Elmo/Zoe/Gonzo:
X marks the spot 'neith the

Pepe:
Yellow moon where the

Kermit:
Zulu king and I did hide.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
The Muppets celebrate a song well sung. “Well that was fun, but I do have to get back to our main problem, which is that we’re lost” said Kermit.

“Well where do you need to go?” asked Big Bird.​

“We need to get our friend Doc’s place. He lives out in the desert” said Mokey.

“The Desert?” asked Baby Bear
“Dry Land” said Zoe.
“Where they have really tall cactuses” said Elmo
“Learning is fun!” exclaimed Baby Bear, Zoe, and Elmo in unison.​

Boober looks over at Oscar’s trash can and asks, “Do they always do this?”

Oscar peeks his head out of his trash can, “See why I spend my days in a trash can?” Boober nods in agreement.

“Elmo has to feed Dorothy now, who wants to help Elmo?”
“We’d love to come see your beautiful fish”
said Zoe.
“Bye bye everybody, good luck” replied Baby Bear as he leaves with Elmo and Zoe. Telly Monster stays behind with everybody else.​

“Anyways, we need to get out to the desert” said Kermit.​

“Did somebody say desert?” replied Ernie as he and Bert come walking out of 123 Sesame Street.​

“Unbelievable, okay, Are you going to tell us all about the desert too” asked Pepe.​

“No. I already did that. Somebody came by earlier and asked me and Bert about the desert” replied Ernie.​

“Who was that? I don’t thing Sesame Street’s ever been so popular in one day” said Big Bird.​

“Bert, do you remember what those guys looked like?” asked Ernie.​

Yes of course, it was a tall, thin, dark haired man, wearing a suit and sunglasses. He said he had some unfinished business in the desert, and he had a bear with him” said Bert​

“Was it Fozzie Bear?” asked Kermit.​

“No, he said his name was Bobo. They were talking about the desert and mentioning McDonalds”

Pepe and Scooter turn to have a conversation directly toward the audience. “Can you believe the blatant product placement in this story?” said Pepe as he sips on a Pepsi.
“Tell me about it, it’s brutal” said Scooter, eating out of a bag full of M&Ms.​

“Yeah, they said they had to get a bunch of ropes and then head out to visit and old friend” said Ernie, referring to the Mysterious Man and Bobo.​

“Is anyone else getting a bad feeling about this? Who is this man, and this bear?” asked Boober.​

“What if we're doomed!” said Telly Monster, matching the panicked tone of Boober.​

“Well where did they go, did you give them directions?” asked Kermit.​

“Sure. I showed them this” said Ernie, pulling out a comically obvious map that just has “The Muppet Theater” “Sesame Street” “Fraggle Rock” and “The Desert” listed on it in large letters.​

“Well that seems overly simplified” said Scooter.​

“It doesn’t matter, that’s too far to walk and we have no way to get there” replied Kermit.​

“Do you have a cannon? It’d be the quickest route and you’d save on gas, although it kind of evens out with the hospital bills” said Gonzo.​

“I think we have a cannon around here somewhere” said Ernie.​

“Ernie! We’re not shooting anyone out of a cannon!” exclaimed Bert.​

“Killjoy!” yelled Gonzo and Ernie in unison.​

“Look! What is that?” asked Wembley, excitedly noticing a city bus coming toward them.​

The door opens and they see that Grover is the bus driver and the passenger getting off is a frustrated Mr. Johnson.
“Here we are, back at your destination” said Grover.​

“No, this where we started from. I told you that I wanted to go to Same Street” said Mr. Johnson.​

“And this is the same street you started on. Have a nice day!” replied Grover.​

“I give up on you” said Mr. Johnson, angrily getting out of the bus.​

Kermit goes over to the bus. “Grover, I’m glad to see you. Do you think you could possibly give us a ride?”

“Absolutely. Fuzzy and Blue Bus Service is here for you” replied Grover.​

“Scooter, do we have enough change for bus service?” asked Kermit.​

“We actually have more than enough. We can even take on new passengers” answered Scooter​

“Kermit, we would love to come with you and help get you back with your friends” said Big Bird, excitedly.​

“We would?” asked Telly, nervously.​

“Of course we would, let’s go everybody” said Ernie. Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Grover, and Telly Monster join the Muppets as they get on the bus and drive away. Big Birds head can be seen sticking out of the bus roof.​

Inside Hooper’s Store, Cookie and Rizzo are pigging out on candy as they hear the bus drive away.
“Wait, did everybody just leave without me?” asked Rizzo.​

“Look, look…me find full sized candy bars!” exclaimed Cookie Monster.​

“Never mind, gimme those bars hahaha” replied Rizzo as they continue to eat.​