The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Some of the scenes in which I cry watching the muppets
1-When Piggy and Kermit sing the duet Love Led Us Here on The Muppet Treasure Island
2-When Kermit said on The Muppets: Maybe you don't need the all world to love you, maybe you just need one person
3-Rainbow Connection - every time that Kermit sing this song
4-When Piggy and Kermit sing the final song Somebody's Getting Married on the Muppets Take Manhattan
5-Being Green
6-When Piggy sing You Light up my Life on The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show

DancingQueen

Reaction score
Without a DOUBT, the performances of "The Rainbow Connection" in both "The Muppet Movie" and "The Muppets". I'm tearing up before the first verse is over, and by the time they get to "I've heard it too many times to ignore it, it's something that I'm supposed to be...." (my favorite line) I'm drowned in inconsolable tears. I had that problem all three of the times I saw "The Muppets" in theaters, and it was mighty embarrassing, but it was well worth it!!!! (I love crying LOL believe it or not it makes me feel good)

Bridget

Reaction score
You know, I have truly never been a huge fan of Gonzo for whatever reason, but somehow his song "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday" touches me in a way. Every time I hear it, tears swell up in my eyes. The words to the song were just so well written, and it really fits his character and back story.

From Sesame Street, I cry whenever I hear the song, "Sing", because it is a sincere reminder to us that it does not matter what your voice sounds like or where you might be, just sing how you feel, and everything will be just fine. And also, of course, it brings back the classic memories.

"Never Before, Never Again" never fails to make me cry completely. It is probably more meaningful than half of the love songs of today. Miss Piggy really sung how she felt, and I admire that.

Kristine73

Reaction score
I have always found the moment in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street where Ernie and Bert exchange their presents a real tear jerker. Closely followed by Gonzo singing "I'm going to go back there someday" in TMM and "Saying Goodbye" in TMTM. So close I can't separate them.

:stick_out_tongue::frown::concern:

Bridget

Reaction score
When Michael Jackson made a brief appearance on Sesame Street and gave a present to Oscar The Grouch.