The Most Annoying Kids Shows

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Can't believe I left these out.

Animal Atlas: Hands down, the worst nature show of all time. And the worst thing is, it's so cheap to get the rights for it that every single station airs it because of that FCC regulation. Already ranted about it somewhere else, but I repeat, I wish I had the money to buy up the rights and destroy all footage of it.

Gofrette: Imagine a choppy Flash cartoon designed to look like a drawing made by a 10 year old girl who just got a set of neon colored magic markers. The thin ones. Pretty eye burning, huh? Animal characters that look like horrid mutants that move so awkwardly in flash, you expect to hear creaking. Add in some creepy elements (a weird sub race of smaller animals that are just there, a fridge that communicates by growling), and you got Gofrette. Seriously... it's so ugly, you have to watch it through a pinhole projector like it's an eclipse.

Zula Patrol: Okay... I don't so much hate this series as hate the fact it's always on. And the fact that the CGI is so primitive and bouncy at the same time it looks terrible. And one of the characters has a voice that cuts through you like a knife. But then again, the recurring villain with the toupee that back talks him is actually quite clever. And Cam Clarke is pretty good in it. I'm glad Peg+Cat came along and bumped it off PBS Kids's weekend schedule. Just the fact it aired against itself was the reason I found it annoying.

Animal Atlas is OK. I like Really Wild Animals better. Zula Patrol is cool too.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Worst of all
Johnny Test
If you think it about it it's kind of a ripoff of Dexter's Labratory

Red hair genius(his sisters) annoyed by blonde(Johnny)

The only difference is they do it with a talking dog
Like that's something new :attitude:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
WHAT!?!? Lazytown and Zaboomafoo? What is this blasphemy? The only part of Zaboomafoo that annoyed me were the stop motion parts. I wound't call Caillou annoying as it was mind numbing.

Truth be told I'm not quite sure if you are confusing 'annoying' and 'bad'...

Because annoying does not equate to bad.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Yo Gabba Gabba, what's the point of that show? It's creepy beyond reason!
Dora the Explorer, I can't believe I actually liked that show as a kid!
Barney and Friends, same as with Dora.
All live action shows on Nick and Disney Channel
Spongebob has gotten stupider, so stupid, it's getting annoying!:grouchy:

I actally like Zaboomafoo and still do!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
"Austin and Ally" and "Shake It Up" are extremely annoying and very cliched.
That new show on Nick, "The Thundermans," is like a bad sitcom rip-off of "The Incredibles."
Don't kill me but I still watch "Spongebob Squarepants," and even the newer episodes. Sure, the newer episodes aren't as terrific as the older ones were, but it's still Spongebob. I still find the show itself entertaining and there are still some decently funny moments in the show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
But I agree. The magic of Thomas was that it was just a large scale Train model set. Other than that narrator they had near the end, I liked hearing one guy telling the story. It made it feel more like a story. Too bad they cheaped out and didn't get anyone on the scale of George Carlin or Ringo Starr to do the voice of the solo TV series. Or at least a really good voice actor.
Ringo was the best narrator, he just seemed so friendly telling the stories. I think it might have been the British accent, haha. George Carlin was better at doing different voices for the characters, and his work was funnier. But Alec Baldwin's short-lived tenure was awful, and I couldn't tell you who does the narration now.