"The Moppet Family..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Well, until I get back I think we are moving on a less even time-plan than real life or it will get a little ridiculous with huge periods of silent time from everyone)

Father: I dare say it was too smoggy to land...*realises what is saying* I've been in america too long...

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Vibs, look! Clouds as white as snow and as beautiful as... *looks at Viola - blushes*

Viola: *smiles*

Vibs: *is sick*

Viq: *snaps out of it* Um, Mingo? How can we be over one thousind millions of miles over the earth without falling down?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: It's simple aerodynamics, son. You see we can stay at one thousand million miles above earth because...ONE THOUSAND MILLION MILES ABOVE EARTH!!!! I need more broccli flavored lollipops...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just ask the stewardess for some Bo.

Heh, guess they're not as used to flying as we are. OK Kelly, let's see if you and your sisters can play nice.
*Unfastens their seat belts and nods to Izzy to let Tabby loose as well. Remember, it's just tag you'll be playing. And no magics please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Tag? On an airplane? What if they were to fall off! What is there were hijackers? High? Heights...oh my. *colapses* *and wakes up two hours later when the plane has landed* *to the hostess* Hi, what's that? Oh, no, I am fine, just a little bit of a headache, no! I did not pass out for two hours, how rude, honestly...that's a nice badge you have there. Right...*getting up* Everyone stick together! Vibs, Viq, no glue...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckling... Good thing he passed out...
*Getting bag out of overhead compartment. Come on dears, we need to get off of this plane and get our luggage at the claim carousel.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm certainly glad we've landed. Of course, now comes the fun part of keeping the kittens from running all over the airport. Now girls, say thank you to the nice stewardess for the pretty wings she gave you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you miss stewardess... A lovely flight.

*Thinks of treating family to a true flight later.

OK... Where's the baggage claim carousel? Hope we don't end up losing our luggage.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh don't even joke about losing our luggage dear, you know how much that would kill me! Anyway, I think baggage is that way *points to the right*

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stareing out the airport windows*

Wow...it's great to be home. See those there kids? They are english words! That one says, "Luggage." Yup. That's english! And there is a word on taht case saying, "Do not drop." Yeah, on that broken case. And then on that bright yellow case is the word, "Moppet's." Wow! You kids can read english! Wait...Moppets! My luggage!

Status
Not open for further replies.