"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From onboard... She don't know ya very well, do she cap'n?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *awakes to the smell of fresh crepes being cooked in the kitchen* Mmmm that smells delicious! *unbraids her hair, then goes downstairs* Good morning! *gives Something a kiss on the cheek*

Leprechaun: *looking out of his cubby hole* Hey, whats ta big idear? Why don't you go away and let us sleep?

Leprechaun 2: *looking out of a gap in the vines* Breakfaust? Are toes crepes yer cookin? I got some Irish puddin and saugsages ta go with em if yeh like.

Nell: *to the second leprechaun* That would be lovely! Thank you!
*to the first* And you, since you're up, why don't you get your roommates up and set the table?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Leprechaun 2: Merci monsieur... *To Nel:What iz Irish poodine? *Squeezes the juice out of a few more citrus fruits for breakfast at the greenery house.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Irish white pudding is pretty much pork sausage with bread crumbs and a few other things in it, but it is made from pork rump. Irish black pudding, on the other hand, looks like sausage but is made from a pigs liver and blood. It usually has oatmeal, breadcrumbs and onion in it as well. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?

(OOC: It really is quite good, lol!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Zank you ma swamp lily.

*OOC: Wait, is Irish black pudding the famed one I've always thought of or heard refered to as "blood" pudding
Cause that's on my list of culinary delights to taste one day.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
(OOC: Not sure. I've never heard it called that, but if it isn't then I'm sure it's very similar.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Blood Pudding isn't Irish...it's made from ground up offal and breadcrumbs, I think. Also called Blood Sousage)

Father: *to Shanker* Get that mini sword out of my big toe...and let's get out of here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's not blood sausage, at least not the one I know of. The ones I know are blood sausages are pig's intestines with pork meat all fried up served on a platter.
Delicious stuff huh?

*Rasping against the ironworks of the ship's brig...
*Chinking against the stone floor of the cabin's holding penn...
*Crackling in the fire of a forgotten furnace...

All these are connected, but just why remains to be told.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At Rosa's place.........

Yakky: Ok. This is the place. Now all we have to do is fine Mr. Moppet and free him from that evil woman.

Biggy: Ok. I'll go around the house and be a look out.

Yakky: Wait wait wait....how about Kyle be the look out?

Biggy: That would be du...oh yea. He's a ghost. That would be terrific!

Ghost Kyle: This is going to be fun! *floats off the Rosa's front door and knocks then disappears*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Shanker: *sheathes his sword* Sorry about tat, sar. Let's get outta here!