"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: What do I care? It's not my house...

<gently rolls bundle into a new position and closes the oven>

Mairin: Just don't burn it down, I need that oven...

<sits back down at the table and pulls out "How to Raise a Dragon" from her book bag>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Mairin... Don't worry about the oven,I won't be using it... All I need's here in my mini cauldron sack.
*Unpacks some ingredients, takes out Potions book, and a couple of extra viles of liquid before setting up the pot on the stove.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: Ooooooh...i am feeling a lot better now.

So am I. *sees some young gentleman in the Moppet's kitchen* It's you! Your the one who corupted my sister when she left for the longest time.

Biggy: Ooooooooo liquid colored stuff. *can see the viles of liquid in his eyes*

Why I ought to...to...to.....whoa. What are those viles of liquid filled with?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but I think you must have me confused with someone else... I only met Mairin today. hose viles? Oh, the usual, some eye of newt and hemlock berries, either that or congealed blood. Please don't drink or eat it, that's my homework.
*Turns around to consult book as to what should be added next.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that. Wait a minute, your....Ivan Mothball. Oh yea. I meet you before. I forgot about you. I figured I would never see you again. Sorry once again. Me and my friend here were having some hard times just a few hours ago. (whispers to Mairin) You'll love this guy. He's a lot better then that dead beet Jack.

Biggy: I'll try not to but they do look tasty.

Your one sick weirdo. Come on Biggy. I found some old videos of the Moppet's wedding. We can watch and make fun of them.

Biggy: Sounds like fun. Race yea. *crashes through the wall of the kitchen and runs up the stairs*

You cheated! *runs up after him*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Over at the Cole household... Ho-hum, another Saturday and chores to take care to get our home in ship-shape. Well, house-shape at least. At least my plans for Valentine's with Izzy are already moving ahead, the kittens should have a goo time spending the weekend with their uncle Bo... Just so long as he doesn't put them in any mortal peril or anything silly like that...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *flips through an old picture book about circuses* Pity we missed that one the other day...I suppose I'll never get kettle corn now...ahh, well...but speaking of the kettle, can someone put it on?

RedDragon

Reaction score
<Mairin is asleep at table>

Mairin: zzzzzzzz

<cracking sound comes from inside the oven>

Mairin: *mumbles* that seamonkey stole my lunch money....zzzzzzz

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *runs into kitchen heroicly* Where's that no-good sea monkey?! I'll rip 'im to shreds, I will! I'll get your lunch money back, no matter what it takes!!